Introduction

A/n: There's a PSA of the problematic things in the book, at the end of it. PLEASE READ IT

=====

"Y/n, it has come to my attention that you were violent towards another two students," Principal Asano glared at the girl, but she didn't even flinch at the cold stare. Y/n sighed at returned the gesture.

"Sir, understand that said students were talking about female classmates as if they were objects. If the school will do nothing about it, I will put my foot down and take action," The man next to the principal looked taken aback, but stayed silent.

"You will not. To keep you from touching your classmates, you are to be placed in E class," Y/n was unfazed, to the surprise of both men.

"I've been waiting for you to get tired of me. I've been seeing how far I could go before you kicked me out," She snickered, bowing with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "I'm tired of this school, so I wanted a fresh start. Thank you, sir,"

"Well," Principal Asano choked out, glancing at the other man, "You got it. Congratulations on ruining your future,"

"On the contrary, my future has just begun," Deciding to ignore that comment, the principal continued.

"Karasuma,"

"Right," The other man stood and placed a folder on the desk. "Class E isn't your everyday classroom. It doesn't just teach normal subjects, it also teaches assassination," Y/n raised an eyebrow, opening the folder. The first thing to catch her eye was a picture of a cartoony looking creature. A wide smile, going from each side of the face, and beady eyes were on its big balloon-like head. Tentacles sprouted out from its big yellow body. "He is the cause of the moon being the way it is. If the students do not kill him by the end of the school year, the Earth will get the same treatment,"

"And the government couldn't kill him? What makes you think a class of middle-schoolers could?" Karasuma took a green knife and a gun from his bag, sliding it across the desk towards Y/n.

"He said he will teach the students ways to kill him, along with their usual studies. He also provided us the way to get the only material that will kill him. That's what the BB's in the gun, and the knife, are made of," Y/n picked up and analysed the gun and knife carefully. "The students gave him the nickname Koro-Sensei," Y/n looked up, flicking the twirling the gun with her finger.

"Unkillable," She smirked with a determined glint in her eye. "We'll see about that,"