A/n- This fic is very problematic

So I am aware that there are definitely problematic things in this book

 Since I know the type of people that reads these books are young and impressionable, I feel the need to tell everyone what is bad in this book. Things bad for actual relationships, some things that are just bad writing or plot, everything I can think of. I would delete the book, but I feel like addressing it is actually better than just getting rid of it entirely. Also, I would rather keep the book here for me to come back to while learning how to write and how I've improved from past books. 

I want to say that the relationship between Y/n and Karma was in no way appropriate. I am aware that people that age may do the sexual things that Y/n and Karma did, but I would never encourage that at such a young age. I'm not trying to be over protective or anything, because I can not tell others what to do, but I was 15 when I did the deed for the first time and, though I don't regret it, I admit it was stupid of me to do it so soon.

People that young should not engage in sexual acts.

I also do not think that a relationship between Y/n and Karma would have been healthy, if the story were more realistic. I feel that it would be incredibly toxic, and would not encourage anyone to seek a relationship like the one shown in this book.

I don't know how to convince anybody that the relationship and actions taken in this book is a bad idea other than just telling you, so please just trust me on this one and STAY SAFE!!!