Pole Toppling

Isogai had been caught working by The Big Five, and the class had made a deal with class A. Y/n wanted to talk to the principal about it, but even he didn't know that she was an assassin, so it wouldn't work.

The government had decided that she could use some time in a school like a normal teenager, and didn't make her going to the school to be solely about killing the octopus. They knew that if the principal knew she was an assassin, he would not treat her like a normal student, and would not make her take the finals like the other students.

-----

The class was esthetic about going against class A, specially because it was Isogai and he was such a good guy. Y/n wasn't into it, but was itching for a fight, and was excited to be competitive. Karma let her off the hook for the pole toppling challenge since it was a class thing, and she was mostly healed aside from some bruises that were left over anyway.

The foreign exchange students were huge, so Asano was not leaving any chance of being beat. At least in his mind.

As soon as the match started, one group of people shot forward, including one of the huge students. One of them tried to mouth off at the class about holding the fort, assuming that none of them could understand them, when Karma spoke up.

"It's alright, man. Why don't you attack instead of chatting away?" Karma said in English, though his accent was terrible and kind of hard to understand.  Y/n snickered, while the rest of the girls gawked at the boys English since they knew they couldn't do any better.

"At least they are fighting for themselves, instead of sending in gorillas like you and your friends, like A class!" Y/n called out in English, intending on angering the exchange students. 

E class started rushing into the stands, scaring off most of the audience members as the place turned into chaos. 

"There are no rules about boundaries. Come on. The whole school is a battlefield," Karma taunted the other class.

After all the confusion, E class finally attacked A class' pole, catching them by surprise. Asano started throwing the boys off one by one.

When E class won, the girls rushed on the field. Y/n ran up to Karma and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"You did great! I half expected you to lose your cool, or try to get a blow on Asano," Y/n smiled at the red head, and his face pinkened. 

"Aw, Y/n, why don't you hold me like that?" Okijima whined. Y/n bonked him on the head, and gave Karma one last squeeze and a kiss on the cheek. "Why does Karma get all the girls?" The boy walked away sadly.

"Ne, you should be saying that about class prez," Y/n said as she pointed at Isogai, who was getting hit on by a couple girls. Okijima only whined more and leaned on Terasaka.