Itona

After Koro-Sensei ringing out his head from the water of the rain, he started to explain that we would have another transfer student.

"Another one? Ritsu was a handful, lets hope this kid is normal," Y/n rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair, sighing.

"Ey, you were one too, Y/n. You can't say your arrival was normal either," An irk mark appeared on Y/n's forehead as she turned her head to the red-headed devil sitting next to her.

"At least I didn't interrupt the class every two seconds,"

"The original plan was for he and I to start at the same time...," Ritsu started explaining things about the new kid, and it made most of the class uneasy. Y/n didn't care much, despite how grim Ritsu made it sound. 

Seconds later, a guy in white walked into the class and made a bird appear.

"Flashy much?" Y/n mumbled. Koro-Sensei was scared up to the ceiling. The guy started talking about the new student, and made his way further into the classroom.

"Now, Itona," A boy with white hair crashed through the wall.

"Er, never mind. He's flashier than his guardian. And why does he look high?" Karma held back a laugh at the girls question. Itona talked about strength, and Y/n scoffed. 

'If he was able to crash through the wall like that, he had artificial help. Strong my ass, it was given to him,'

"You're the strongest one in this class aren't you? But don't worry you're still weaker than me. That means you-," Itona caught eye of the small girl leaning back in her chair, ignoring the situation playing out near her. The boy stopped in his tracks, taking his hand off of Karmas head, and walking to the girl. The class's eyes were glued on the white haired boy, and Y/n noticed the silence and looked up.

"What's up?" She asked nonchalantly. 

"After the octopus, you're next," He simply said before starting to walk to the front of the class. 

"Eh? What'd I do?" Y/n looked around at her peers, seeing the terrified look on their faces. 

"I only kill things stronger than me, and in this case, Koro-Sensei, that's you," Y/n caught on to what Itona had said to her.

"Oh. Well, that's cool,"

"Cool?" The class gawked at how relaxed she was acting at being threatened.

Everything happening seemed so ridiculous and fictional that y/n got bored of it and laid her head down on her desk, deciding to sleep through it.

-----

At the end of the day, the desks were all put to the sides of the classroom, the two "Brothers" standing in the middle and ready to right it out. Y/n, merely curious of what would happen, and how much of a threat the kid really was, leaned against the wall, standing next to Karma as she watched.

Even she was surprised when tentacles sprouted from Itonas hair. 

Of course, in the end, it was Koro-Sensei who won. It was a rocky fight for him, but he won, like always. When Y/n realized that Koro-Sensei was going to win, she walked out of the classroom with a smirk on her face

-----

After the fight, everyone started to leave and go home. Karma caught up to Y/n, falling in step next to her.

"You seemed pretty relaxed at being threatened by the kid~ Why was that?" He asked, leaning his head back and using her as a guide to not run in to anything.

"That Itona... He's weak," Karma opened his eyes and looked at her slightly shocked. "He's all bark, no bite. Like a pomeranian. I mean, he tries to bite, but it's useless. He's too small, you know?" She looked to the boy and smiled. "I could've killed Sensei if I wanted to, and Itona couldn't beat him. So he's no threat,"

Karma gawked at the girl for a moment, and eventually nodded, and smiled

=====

If Itona was a dog, he'd be a pomeranian~ 

Small, persistent, and temperamental