Assassination Attempt

At the assembly following after the finals, the announcer still tried to pick fun at E class. After the stunt that A class pulled in making that bet, the rest of the school didn't join in on the degrading banter, and opted to dig their nails into their palms as they tried not to grit their teeth together

-

E class won the trip to go to an island trip, no doubt pissing off the main campus students beyond belief. Y/n was excited, but not just because it was a trip, but because she thought she might actually have fun on this one, despite it being about assassination still. She had gone on similar trips for assassination before, but this time it was with two people she counted as friends.

Well, she was not sure what was going on with one of her friends. It was her own fault, and she knew what the outcome of the action would be and still did it, just to prove a point to the boy.

-----

It was cliche, but Y/n did it anyway. She felt like it was time. She had to.

Y/n clutched onto each side of Karmas shirt, pulling him closer to her before she put her lips to his. (Hit!) The boy made a choking-like sound in surprise. Y/n turned her head to the side, putting more pressure to the boys lips. (2 Hits!) She placed a hand on his cheek, making a "nh" sound as she pressed further. (5 Hits!)

The girl pulled away and sprinted, soon being out of sight

-----

Y/n looked out the window as her classmates chatted happily about their upcoming trip. She hadn't talked to Karma since she did that, and frankly, she was scared to. 

"Hey, Y/n, you excited?" Rio walked up to the Y/n's desk with smile.

"For sure! Call it weird, but being in this class has been the most normal part of my life. It's refreshing~" Y/n's dreamy expression broke when Rio leaned closer.

"You know~ We're going to be on an island with a beach with all our classmates for a few days. If any time is perfect for match-making, it'll be then~"

"Oh shut up Rio~ Do you think anyone will actually match up there? No one is really close enough to sealing the deal," Y/n sighed, stealing a quick glance at Karma, who looked away from the two girls quickly. 'He's listening'.

"What about you and K-," 

"You shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you, Rio. Which do you prefer?"

"If it's with a kiss, go for it~," Rio made kissy sounds, and Y/n pushed the girls face away with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Didn't know you swung that way, Rio~ Should I set you up with someone?"

"No!"

-----

The class had been setting things up for their plan to kill Koro-Sensei all day, and was on the floating chapel, playing to video to embarrass the teacher. Y/n was preparing in the water along with some of the other students. Y/n and the other two snipers were set up further away from the show, being the ones to take the last blow on the yellow blob.

Once everything was set into action, everything seemed to move quickly.

Water filled the chapel, and the winners of the tentacles from finals shot their respective arms, someone else taking the blow Y/n was supposed to get since she was elsewhere. Karma and a few others drove boats to tear the walls of the chapel off, and others shot up from the water, holding guns. It was then the snipers shots, and all three shot at once.

There was an explosion, and everyone thought it was over. Then, something came from the water. It looked like the inside of an egg, the yolk being a small version of the teachers head.

"Somehow, that form makes me want to punch that stupid smile even more," Y/n groaned, dunking under water and letting herself sink for a bit, to let off steam. When she felt like she needed air, she swam back to the surface. When she came up, she was next to the dock and watched Karma show Koro-sensei a picture of the octopus reading porn magazines. "Karma, care to send me that picture?" Y/n smiled at the boy, attempting to have a normal conversation and hoping he'd ignore what she did last time they had interacted.

"Sure,"