Summer Vacation

Y/n, along with the other two snipers, was putting herself down for not giving the teacher the fatal blow. Though, she knew that she shouldn't blame herself, and that they were not done trying, so they still had a chance. If they were close once, they were bond to do it again.

Some of the class started collapsing, or over all just seeming really sick. Y/n glanced at the drink she was holding, blaming it, and putting it down. She had taken a few sips already, but decided to power through it. She could handle it, and would help Rio and her other classmates since she still could and the sick ones could not.

'This person is not just after the octopus. They could have only threatened to hurt us and he would go to the person who did it. This person wants us hurt, and weak. They know us,' Y/n concluded, listening to Karasuma's call.

-----

The class made it into the building thanks to Ritsu, and of course, the second he got the chance, Karma got into a fight.

'Karma please don't get hurt. If I jump in, I'll only complicate things in this fight, so I'll leave it to you. Just be safe, damn it,' Y/n said as she watched the man attack her friend. 'Come to think of it, that man looks familiar,'

Y/n knew that is Rio was there, she would tease her. Her face was deep red, watching the red head fight so well against this guy.

'Why does he have to look like that when he fights? I don't want to say I want him to fight more, but damn,'

"Karma!" Karasuma softly grabbed my wrist as I reached out to the knocked out boy. Then, surprising everyone, he was not so knocked out. He sprayed his own gas at the guy, using his own nasty trick against him.

-

After taping the guy up so that he could not move, Y/n crouched down to his level.

"I recognize you. Some assassins aren't that bad, but I can't tell which you are. Care to tell me?" He stuffed his face in the ground for a moment, and looked up.

"You drank the poison, didn't you?" Y/n bit her lip. Caught. He put his face down in the floor again. "You'll be alright," Y/n, confused, stood up and walked to the rest of her classmates, taking a last glance at the man laying on the floor. 

-

The class made it through a party, Y/n standing at the side lines the whole time, deciding that they didn't need her. Kimura lead some body guards to Terasaka and his group and they stunned the huge guys. Their last obstacle before the main event was a trigger happy lunatic.

Then, they were in the same room as the guy who poisoned their classmates. Y/n felt dizzy as she walked quietly with the others. 

Takaoka stood from the chair in front of the class, with a crazy look in his eyes and scratch marks on his cheeks.

'Crazy bastard,' Y/n thought as she wavered a bit. Karma glanced at her quickly, before giving his attention to their crazy ex-teacher. Neither of the two were at school the day the crazy guy was there, so they only had stories to know about his crazy nature. 

His hands scratched frantically at his cheeks as he ranted to the class about how he fucked up his life, getting his ass handed to him by Nagisa the day he came to teach the class. He ordered the blue haired boy to follow him up a platform to fight him. The stairs to the platform fell, leaving the class with no way to save the boy if things went south.

Y/n sighed, feeling helpless in the situation, and felt herself get dizzy again, and fall to her knees.

"Y/n," The girl felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to see who it was. "You got poisoned, didn't you? And you came along anyway," Karma said to her, kneeling to her height. She nodded with a smile.

"If I could be of any help, I wanted to be here. It turns out you guys didn't need me, so I could've just stayed back with the others. But hey, I don't think we'll die. Even if that bastard," There was an explosion, and Y/n looked up. Broken bottles of the antidote flew through the air. She smiled, and looked back at Karma. "Does that. I have a hunch," She leaned on him, watching Nagisa basically snap.

She felt her consciousness roll, and she was soon passed out.

-----

When Y/n woke up, she groaned at the light. The light faded, and she opened her eyes. Everything was blurry for a moment before clearing up. She felt a weight shift in the bed she was laying on, and looked to see Karma sitting next to her.

"I said we'd be alright," She smiled. "If I'm okay, so is the rest of class," Karma stayed silent for a moment, and scratched the back of his neck.

"You worried me," He looked away. "Do me a favor, and don't worry me again," There was a peaceful silence for a few moments as Y/n tried not to laugh that the devil was being nice, and it was quickly interrupted. 

"My cousin is finally awake! I was worried sick! Never do that ever again!"

"Irina!"

-

After the test of courage, everyone decided to set Irina up with Karasuma.

"My cousin is an idiot when it comes to actual relationships. She's just hot, and that's all," Y/n sweat dropped as the class questioned what she knew about her cousins love life. 

"You're not any better, Y/n," Rio chuckled at her friend.

"So you're saying I'm hot? I'm honored, Rio," The girls laughed as a certain red head watched them "flirt". He felt a pang in his chest, and looked away from the pair.

The class set the two on a dinner date outside while the rest ate inside, or rather, watched the scene outside unfold.

"At least, if she gets with Karasuma then she might get off my back a bit more. She always comes to my house complaining that she's lonely," Y/n leaned against the same pole as Karma and Nagisa. 

"So why don't you get with someone, Y/n? I don't want you getting all clingy on me," Rio teased, elbowing her friend.

"If I can remember right, ever since you started talking to me, you've not left my side,"