Baby it's cold outside~ (Christmas special)*

A/N: This chapter is in no way cannon to the plot of the story. The backstory of Y/n stays the same, but other than that nothing is cannon. Nothing in the story changes after this chapter. Enjoy!

=====

Y/n, having gotten closer to Karma as of late, hung out with him at his house every now and then. His parents were always on trips, so it was best that Y/n went to his house instead of Karma going to hers and risking Irina coming in on a surprise visit.

It was winter, cold with snow on the ground. The two didn't think that the snow would get too bad, until it was too late.

"What time is it, Karma?" Y/n asked as she grabbed a handful of popcorn, not taking her eyes off the screen as they watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Karma took out his phone, the sudden brightness of the screen hurting his eyes.

"Nine-O-five," He said in a sleepy voice. Y/n shot out of her seat with a sudden jolt.

"Nine? Jeez, it's later than I thought. I should get going?" Disappointed and wanting a reason to spend more time with the girl, Karma hurriedly thought of a reason for her to stay.

"But- It's storming out there! You'll freeze. Why don't you stay the night?" Y/n looked back at the boy with a small smile on her face.

"What is this, "Oh Baby It's Cold Outside"?" She laughed softly as the boy stood up. "I really can't stay~," She said in a sing-song way as she grabbed her bag. He chuckled and moved in front of her. 

"But baby it's cold outside~," He responded in the same voice. She laughed, deciding to leave the joke there and go. Seeing this, Karma panicked and stood in front of her again when she tried to move. "Irina will start to worry," She eyed him as she tried to move again.

"Beautiful," He held her chin softly, "What's your hurry?" She blushed and shook his hand off her face. "Just listen to the fireplace roar," She glanced at the big fireplace in front of the couch they were sitting on previously, and suddenly missed its warmth.

"Well maybe just a half a drink more," She laughed and sat down as Karma gave her some more eggnog. "The neighbors will start to think. They know how mischievous you are~," She slightly flirted as she drank. "Hey, what's in this drink?" It was an alcoholic eggnog this time, not the eggnog she was drinking earlier. She glared a the boy, who shrugged with a grin. Most people would be angry that someone had put alcohol in their drink, specially under age, but Y/n didn't mind under age drinking.

"You really shouldn't drive with alcohol in your system~," She knew she could, and would, if this were anyone else. She took a sip, so it wouldn't do much, but she wanted to stay, even if she wouldn't admit it.

"I really can't stay," She teased as she rolled her eyes. He turned her head to look at him, and he was too close. "My cousin will be suspicious," Y/n said breathily, looking at Karmas lips.

"Gosh, your lips look delicious," Her face flared up as she turned her head away.

"There's ought to be talk tomorrow," He turned her back and held her neck and cheek in his hands. "At least, there will be plenty implied," He pulled her closer, with not route of escape. Though, admittedly, she wouldn't want to anyway.

"But, baby, it's cold out~side~," Karma finished their butchered version of the song and connected their lips in a soft but long kiss. 

"I guess I can stay," She laughed softly. He smirked cheekily.

"That took a lot of convincing," She shrugged as he pulled her in for another kiss, and the thoughts of the coldness outside the house subsided as their minds clouded with thoughts of each other.

=====

Every time I hear this on the radio, I think of Karma. The dude in this song is just so damn cocky

And no, this chapter isn't good. But it was fun to make, so whatever