Someone like you {Felix x Reader}

I heard that you've settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now

I look at the pictures he posted on his social media. It was hard because they were so cute together. So happy. But I miss him, even if it has been a long time. But I didn't just lose a boyfriend that day, I lost my best friend.

I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you

His channel has gotten really big. After we split, and a few months, he got together with Marzia. I guess that was good motivation because things really flew. That or the fans loved her. Not that I'm resentful. How could I be when she is just so sweet.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back, or hide from the light

We haven't talked in years. We said we were going to stay friends, but it's like he's afraid of me.

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And be reminded that for me, it isn't over

I've gone to his house multiple times, about to knock, but always end up leaving. As if seeing me would change anything.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two

'I need to forget about Felix' is what I always think. But of course today, I just had to run into him as I was leaving. "(Y/n)?" I jump, a little startled. I turn to see Felix and Marzia walking their dogs. "What are you doing here?" It isn't malicious, just genuinely curious. I try hard to keep composure. "I was just gonna come by, and wish you guys the best. I would have texted, but ya know." I shrug, not meeting him in the eye. He doesn't say anything either. "Hi, I'm Marzia, nice to meet you. Are you a friend of Felix?" I shake her hand, simply nodding. "Can you give us a minute, Marzia? We haven't talking in awhile." She smiles, and nods. "Sure." She takes the dog leashes, kisses his cheek, then goes inside.

'Don't forget me' I beg
'I'll remember' you said

It's awkward. "Been awhile, huh?" He says. I just nod. "Um, yeah." I say. It's silent for a few moments. "Just don't forget me, Felix." He nods. "I never forgot." I nod. "Okay then, bye." "You don't want to come in?" I shake my head. "I don't think I should be here." And then I leave.

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Tears fall as I close my door. Nobody is here to see me know. Seeing him again just pulled my heartstrings. But it's over now. I just want to be over it. Find someone who looks at me like he looks at Marzia.

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I think of when we were together. Sweet kisses and summer picnics. It felt like nothing could touch us. But that was years ago.

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And be reminded that for me, it isn't over

I wish I hadn't gone to his house. I wish I gotten over him years ago. I wish I didn't feel this way.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two

I wish them a lifetime of happiness, I really do, but it's hard. I loved him, still do. My heart was stomped on, and he saved it. I need to find someone to help me again. But I have to get over him first.

'Don't forget me' I beg
'I'll remember' you said

He said he would remember, and I guess that is what I really needed. Now, months later, I'm starting to heal. Whether or not he did, I have no clue. But I rose on my own.

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

He did text or call. He missed his friend, but knew that what she needed was to be without him. It would hurt her. And in someways, it would hurt him too. He loved Marzia, he didn't want to be with (Y/n) anymore, but she was still his friend.

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made

He regrets how things turned out, but she's happy now. That's what matters

Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

When she got into a new relationship, it was bittersweet. She didn't tell him, but he was glad she was happy. He still wanted his friend back, but their were too many memories.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you

I found my happiness. He treats me right, and I really think he could be the one.

I wish nothing but the best for you

I know that they will be happy together. I'm happy for them.

"Don't forget me, " I beg
"I'll remember, " you said

I'm walking down the street when I bump into someone. "Sorry, I was-Felix!" I say, shocked. He looks shocked too. "Hey (Y/n). Been awhile, huh?" I chuckle a little. I guess he did remember.

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

"How have you been?" He asks. "Good. You?" "Good." He replies. It still hurts a little, but it feels more like back splash of what was. We lost a friendship too,

Never mind, I'll find someone like you

"What have you been up to?" I ask. "Well YouTube, obviously, but I'm going to take a little break soon." I nod. "You?" He asks. "Oh, um, I got promoted at that cafe I work at a little while ago. And, uh, quiet time with my boyfriend."

I wish nothing but the best for you, too

"As long as he makes you happy." He says, sadness laced in his eyes. "He does." I reply.

"Don't forget me, " I begged
"I'll remember, " you said

"I should go, but it was nice seeing you." I say. He nods. I'm about to walk off, but I don't. "One more thing. Don't forget to remember me." I give him a quick hug. "I never forgot." He promises again. I nod, then walk away.

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

I wake up from my dream. That all seems so far way. Me being happy. Because I'm still here, crying myself to sleep every night. He's happy, and married, and I'm alone. I miss him. Love hurts.