Chapter Five

The sky is clear while he was walking towards the campus when Jisoo ran towards Baekhyun.

"Why.. are you.. so fast?" Jisoo asked, catching his breath.

"I was walking." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and laughed at Jisoo who grabbed his shoulder while panting.

"I told you.. to use.. the car."

"And I told you not to talk to me at school." Baekhyun was still laughing at how Jisoo looked tired from running.

"Why?"

"I don't want people to know that we're related."

"We're brothers!"

"Not by blood."

"This is unbelievable! Don't you know how many girls are dying to see me?"

"I bet they're dead by now" Baekhyun teased.

"You don't know? Do you even live in this country? Are you an alien?"

"Yes. And if you don't want to be abducted, DON'T. TALK. TO. ME. AT. SCHOOL."

"Why don't you want people to know we're related? Are you embarassed?"

"It's not like that. It's just.. I don't want to be all of your admirers' messenger. Carrying letters and gifts for you is a pain in the.."

"Yeah. Yeah. I get it. I'm awesome! Right?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pushed Jisoo when a group of high school students walked infront of them and started talking to him. 'That will get him out of my way' he thought to himself.

He reached his classroom and walked to his chair only to find another writing that reads 'LOSER'. He put his books on top of the writing and arranged his bag beside him. He was used to reading unpleasant comments about him that it started to exhaust him and doesn't bother him that much now.

More students entered the classroom when Teacher Kim went inside.

"Okay class, settle down. As your homeroom teacher, I have an announcement to make. Our class trip will be held in two months and I need the class president to pick another student to help her with the arrangements and programs."

Yeo Juda stood up and Teacher Kim signaled her to pick a student.

"Pick him! Pick him!" One student pointing to his friend to tease him.

Another student was shouting Kim Tan's name because he's the vice president.

Various voices started yelling and teasing each other when Teacher Kim asked everyone to stay quiet. He looked at Yeo Juda for her pick.

One student spoke out loud that everyone heard and looked at him. "Pick loser Baekhyun! He hasn't done anything for us."

Baekhyun was staring at his desk and did not dare to look up. He can feel everyone's eyes turned to his side. He felt nauseous that he'd be the laughing stock again.

The endless silence has made Baekhyun keep on looking at his desk and voices in his head started to reappear. He could sense all the glares that everyone is giving him and all the name calling he'd received ever since he started going to this school.

The outcast.

The unwanted.

The loner.

The freak.

Byun Baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun

"Byun Baekhyun?"