Chapter Thirty Seven

Chanyeol screamed after his body was drenched by the cold water coming from the shower. He immediately ran to the bathroom when he woke up, not wanting to waste any amount of time he can spend with Baekhyun when he forgot to turn on the heater.

This is the day.

He is hanging out with him.

In his apartment.

He scattered the soap around his body, not leaving any part uncleaned. Especially, down there. He used a generous amount of shampoo to wash his hair, and rinsed everything when he was done.

After drying himself, he used the strawberry scented deodorant that he bought from the convenient store, and made sure than he smelled nothing but the fruit. He blow dried his hair and grabbed the bag of new clothes he bought from the mall the day before.

He raised the underwear he bought above his head, stretching the garter as he examined if the design is appropriate for him to use. He put on the underwear, jiggling an enlarged tool he have down there to properly place it in a comfortable position.

After he is fully dressed, he looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. He worked hard and waited for this day, and it is finally here.

It's thirty minutes before lunch, and he couldn't wait to go out of his room and knock on the door beside his. He looked around and made sure that he has everything he needed, and took the mint candies and slid it into his pocket with the condoms he bought.

"This is it." He told himself in the mirror.

He took his phone from the bedside table and felt a little nervous.

Baekhyunee, I'll go to your room now.

Okay, I'm done preparing lunch. Let's eat.

He tucked his phone in his back pocket and grabbed the key to his apartment before locking the door after he went out.

The excitement he felt is too much for him to hide the smile on his face, he felt a little strained as he walked. Baekhyun's door is only a few steps from his apartment, but it felt like minutes to get there from the speed he had as his heart's enthusiasm battled with his mind's nervousness.

Chanyeol made it to Baekhyun's door, and what felt like the first time in his life, he felt uneasy being alone in the same room with him. He threw away his thoughts, and after gathering his courage and strength, he raised his arm, balled his fist, and landed three knocks on the door.

The door opened and a faint light came out when Chanyeol could not contain his happiness, and his lips are curved at an awkward, big smile.

"You're here early."

Chanyeol's face of rainbows and unicorns dropped when he heard Min Jae's voice.

"What.. what are you doing here?"

"Baekhyun invited me."

"Why?" Chanyeol felt confused, the shock is evident in his eyes.

"He said something about a celebration. I don't what it is. It's not even his birthday."

Chanyeol did not response and kept on looking at Min Jae who stood in front of the door likr a barrier from the hallway and Baekhyun's room.

"Aren't you coming in?" Min Jae added while looking at a spaced out, six foot tall man.

Chanyeol pushed himself inside, and what he pictured as a sense of victory, felt like a walk of shame when he finally got to go inside Baekhyun's apartment.