Chapter Twelve

"Baekhyuuun!" Min Jae yelled when he saw him walking at the parking lot. He ran towards him, dragging his trolley bag that weighs more than just for the weekend.

"What took you so long?" Min Jae asked.

"I almost overslept."

"Come on! We need to hurry, they're lining up infront of the bus."

Both of them ran towards the line together with their other classmates who are one by one entering the bus. Baekhyun sat at the window side together with Min Jae at the far back.

"This is so exciting.." Min Jae couldn't contain himself as Teacher Kim is leading the head count before the bus takes off.

"It's just a school trip."

"It's THE school trip. Our school went overboard and booked us in a really fancy hotel compared to last year."

"Sounds fun." Baekhyun said in a less excited tone.

"We'll be roommates, right?"

"Sure. Whatever."

"This is gonna be awesome!" Min Jae's excitement was short-lived when Teacher Kim caught everyone's attention for a last minute announcement.

"Okay, everyone! Our bus is about to leave. Is everyone here? Okay. Just a few reminders again. Everyone is expected to stay in the hotel at all times. No sneaking out, Kang Dong Joo?"

"What? Teacher Kim, I'm not leaving. Why me?" Kang Dong Joo said with a grin on his face.

"No boy and girl is allowed to sleep at the same room. And no bringing of alcohols. We will be checking your bags when we get to the hotel."

Murmurs spread inside the bus and a few students complaining with the rules.

"All of you are expected to follow these rules, can you do that?" Even more complaining circulated inside the bus.

"Your rooms will be assigned randomly. And your roommates are pre-decided by me and your class president."

"WHAT?!" Min Jae said louder than he anticipated. "Teacher Kim.. give us some slack. Can't we choose who our roommates will be?"

"No bargaining, Kim Min Jae. Some of you will try to sneak out at night so I expected your roommate to be someone who'd report it if ever you do." Teacher Kim said.

"But.. but.. we won't be sneaking out.." The other students agreed but Teacher Kim's decision is final.

That took a toll on Baekhyun. He never wanted to go to this school trip. The thought of being away from home with these people who gave him difficulties for the past three years had worried him. Min Jae is one out of 36 students whom he could randomly be roommates with.

'What if my roommate is Kang Dong Joo?' He thought to himself. The nightmare of being with Dong Joo for two nights would be a complete terror for him. Especially when he knew about Kris being in the same hotel. There are countless number of possibilities of torture in his head.

"No." Min Jae looked at Baekhyun whose eyes are stuck at the head rest of the person infront of him.

"What was that?"

"No." Baekhyun looked at Min Jae with horror in his eyes. "This.. this can't be."

"What? What?"

"I can't be roommates with any of these kids. I need to get off." Baekhyun tried to stand but Min Jae held him back to his seat.

"Woah woah woah.. take it easy. The bus is already moving."

"I.. I can't do this. I need to get out. I want to go home."