Chapter Forty Six

"Lucas, what are you doing here?"

"Visiting."

"Since when did you get close to Baekhyun for you to visit him this early?"

"Shouldn't you be in your room?" Lucas said.

"Where's Baekhyun?"

"You should go back to your room."

"Get out of my way."

Chanyeol pushed Lucas and walked in to an empty room. He looked from left to right and searched for Baekhyun, but he was not there.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"Chanyeol, you're tired. You need to go back to your room."

"Where is he?!" He yelled.

"He went out."

"Where?"

"I don't know. Some nurse took him out." Lucas said in his defense.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was checking up on him and some nurse took him somewhere, I don't know."

"Why are you here? It's not like you two are friends." Chanyeol's fury started rising.

"Your dad talked to my dad and said that you two are admitted here. So my dad sent me to check up on you. I was about to go to your room when you suddenly showed up."

Chanyeol looked at him, holding a basket of fruits that he did not realize was there when he opened the door.

"Just leave the basket in my room. I'm going to find Baekhyun." He said before walking out to go back to the nurses station.

He looked at the walls and felt a little dizzy on his way back. He almost fell to the ground when Lucas grabbed on to him and kept him standing up.

"Are you okay? Should I take you back to your room?"

"No, I'm fine." He walked his way out of Lucas' grasps and went to the end of the hallway before leaning his back on a wall to catch his breath.

'What is happening?' He thought.

'Why am I feeling weak?'

'I need to find Baekhyun.'

He used every strength he has to find the nurses station and asked if there is a recreational area for the patients or a garden. The nurse at the counter gave him directions and he went to find Baekhyun anywhere he could. He walked into a room where patients are gathered to watch on a big screen television. The faces he saw are consist of mostly patients on their old age. He went out and looked at the adjacent room where patients are gathered for a story telling class. He scanned the faces of the people inside the room listening to a male in his thirties telling short stories to mostly kids. He went out again and tried looking for the exit to the garden. He thought maybe Baekhyun needed to take a walk and was brought there by the nurse.

Minutes passed and he was still walking at the hallway where he started to feel drowsy. The path in front of him was spinning but he kept his balance and walked despite the dizziness and his now weak knees.

He made it out of the building to the garden and started looking for Baekhyun. He started seeing two of the same person as he looked at the faces of every people he passed by. The garden was not that big but his steps felt like it is taking him forever to get to the other side. Despite the weight of his body starting to get heavier, he kept on walking and looking at everyone, searching for a specific someone that he has not seen since he was brought to the hospital. He kept on going and by the time he looked straight, he found a familiar face standing in front of him, wearing the same familiar grin while holding a fruit basket as he watched him weakly walking near. When he got next to him, Chanyeol held onto his shoulder, and every might he has left in his body went out of his system as he slowly passed out and fell on the ground.