Chapter Sixty Five

Tomorrow

"Mr. Park." They heard someone called but they were too busy trying to get out of Busan Medical Hospital, they did not bother to stop. Before they reached the exit, they were blocked by a doctor, getting Chanyeol's attention.

"You already paid. Why? Baekhyun still needs to stay for a few more days." The doctor said.

"We don't have time for this." Chanyeol said and tried walking again. The doctor walked beside him, trying to stop Chanyeol for a little moment.

"His test results just came out and I was on my way to Baekhyun's room when I saw you paying your fees."

"He's not here anymore. We need to go."

"But I atleast have to give you his test results." The doctor said and Chanyeol stopped for a moment, staring at him in the eye. He followed him to the part of the lobby where there a just a few people away from them to hear their voices.

"Upon doing some further tests, we found the source of Mr. Byun's stomach aches. It is not just a simple throbbing that can be easily healed by any home remedy, rather a symptom to another disease."

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol's eyes grew with annoyance in his expression.

"We asked Mr. Byun for his cooperation and called his doctor in Seoul about his family's history of the disease. It turned out that his father has the same illness and he inherited it from him. He told me that he was already diagnosed with colon cancer when he was in high school but he refused to get treated."

"Repeat that again. He's ill?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, and we need him back in the hospital for further tests and discuss about his options."

"But he's okay, right? It's not fatal? Tell me he's okay!" Chanyeol yelled.

"I'm afraid that due to his refusal of the treatment when the disease was first diagnosed, the cancer cells had already grew in his body. Given from his thin physique, I could already tell after getting the result that he is not in a good shape. The swelling and ocassional bleeding in his anus doesn't help either as it was penetrated too roughly, damaging some of his parts down there."

"No.. you're lying!" Chanyeol yelled and Min Jae and Jisoo came running towards him. "Are you really a doctor? This is a mistake! How could you say he has cancer?! It's a lie!"

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked as they tried calming Chanyeol down.

"It's not true. He's healthy and I'll prove it to you." Chanyeol warned then stormed out of the hospital as Min Jae and Jisoo ran after him at the parking lot. Rage fueled up his body and he felt as if he is trying to save someone who only had a little time left to be saved. His heart is racing and his head is pounding thinking about how fast they can go to Seoul and prove everyone that Baekhyun is physically okay.

The son and heir of Hanwa Group, Lucas Wong, died last night on December 2, 20xx at the rooftop of Olympus Hotel. Wong was shot in the chest by AlphaGo Group President, Park Hoon, and was pronounced dead when the paramedics arrived at the crime scene. Park was arrested before fleeing the hotel by a helicopter on standby. He will be facing multiple charges for murder, domestic abuse, kidnapping, and human trafficking pressed by his own son, Park Chanyeol, the heir of AlphaGo Group. This is Han Sulli of NTV News-

Chanyeol turned off the television inside the hospital room. He was holding Baekhyun who was still crying in his arms from time to time. Jisoo was on his other side with his hand onto Baekhyun's head, gently caressing his hair to calm him down.