Chapter Fifty Seven

Lucas carried him and dropped him on the bed when they arrived at his place. It was somewhere near the sea and Baekhyun knew from the long drive he was left in the trunk, they are not in Seoul anymore.

The car stopped and the engine was turned off. He heard Lucas locked the door and walked slowly towards the trunk, sending even more fear towards him when he opened it.

"Let's pretend it was our wedding earlier and this is our honeymoon. I'll make sure to give you the best you can have."

Lucas took off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt. He took off his pants, leaving only his underwear as he went for Baekhyun on the bed. He kissed Baekhyun's neck, making him involuntarily moan as Lucas lick and suck his skin.

"Baekhyun.. should we get married too?"

"Are you crazy?"

"I'm crazy about you."

Lucas started kissing his lips, manuevering them as Baekhyun moved together in sync with him to get back on Chanyeol for marrying Kim Na Na. He then pulled back after the realization of what he is doing and wanted to stop. When he tried getting up, Lucas slapped him on his face and he fell back to the bed.

"I didn't say you can stand." Lucas gritted his teeth.

"Lucas, let's stop here. Let's end everything and not see each other again. What will people say if they found out that an heir of a big company had an affair with someone in the same gender? That would cause chaos to your reputation. Do you want that? Do you have to go that far to get even with Chanyeol? It's over now. He's married to someone else."

"Baekhyun, it's not about wanting what Park Chanyeol have anymore. It's about you. I want you all to me."

"But you can't. This is not right. I-" Baekhyun felt his face heat up as he received another slap.

"Stop it! Stop getting away from me! You're mine now, Byun Baekhyun. Mine!"

Lucas pulled Baekhyun and made him lean onto his lap. He pulled down Baekhyun's pants together with his underwear and started smacking Baekhyun's butt with his hand. Baekhyun screamed in pain and begged for him to stop but he did not listen to him. He hit him again and again with his palm until Baekhyun's butt cheeks turned burning red. Baekhyun cried from the pain and tried getting away from him. Lucas took his belt off and grabbed both of Baekhyun's hands, tied them on his back using the belt and slowly rubbed Baekhyun's butt before hitting it hard again.

"You wouldn't listen to me? This is what happens to people who don't listen to me. They get punished." He hit him again, enjoying Baekhyun's loud cries as he felt the excruciating pain down there.

When he is done, Lucas took the belt from Baekhyun's pants and tied his feet as well. He tossed him onto the bed where Baekhyun struggled to stand up, let alone get out of the house. He was laying with his face on the bed, afraid to roll and face up front and let his sore butt touch the mattress. His eyes opened wide when he felt something touched his back and tickled his skin and it move from his shoulder blades down to his waist and back to his face where he saw the leather at the end of a stick Lucas is holding.

"Baekhyun, let's have some fun." He hit Baekhyun's butt with the stick, making him squeal in pain. He hit again three times before turning him around, making Baekhyun suffer from his sore behind touch the bed.

"Lucas.. it hurts.."

"We're just getting started." He pointed the end of the stick onto Baekhyun's nipples and played with it until they are hard. He slides the stick to his chest and hit him twice before sliding down to his stomach and legs hitting him at every part the stick slid past through. Baekhyun's body turned red from the marks made by the stick, and he felt as if he is going to die.