Chapter Thirteen

"What happened?" Min Jae asked when he gave Baekhyun the glass of water.

"It's ahh.. nothing."

"Did Park Chanyeol do this?" Min Jae's face is filled with anger.

"Ah.. no!"

"He did! Didn't he?"

"No.. you.. you had it all wrong."

"Then what happened?"

"I just.. I just had a panic attack."

"Then why did he leave the room when you're having a panic attack? He's your brother!"

"I.. let's just forget about this. Please?"

"Are you really okay?" Min Jae's face turned lighter.

"You said that I'm okay, so I am. Thank you for coming anyway."

Min Jae finally smiled a little that gave Baekhyun a sense of relief.

"Let's go." He held Baekhyun's hand and pulled him outside the room.

Baekhyun looked flushed when Min Jae grabbed him by the hand. He could have gone for the arm or just ask him to go. But he held Baekhyun's hand which Baekhyun took back when they arrived at the elevator.

"We already missed the announcement, let's hurry so we won't miss lunch as well." Min Jae said.

"Ah.. yes." Feeling apologetic, he just followed Min Jae at the hotel's cafeteria where students from his year is scattered in groups, indulging their food.

Min Jae passed a tray at Baekhyun then they both went at the back of the line. All classes share the same cafeteria that is why the room is packed and surrounded by all the students talking and making noises that made the cafeteria a crowded place. Arriving late gave Baekhyun and Min Jae an advantage not to wait longer because the line is almost empty when they got there.

"Look who's here." Baekhyun froze when he heard Na Na's voice. "Getting lunch? Eat alot. We paid enough money to feed the scholars."

Eun Byul and several other girls laughed when Na Na poured her meat at Baekhyun's tray.

"Eat as much as you can. It's not every day you could afford to have a decent meal."

"What are you doing?" Everyone looked at their side when Jisoo and his friends are walking towards Na Na and Baekhyun.

"What did you just say?" Jisoo, with an angry face, asked Kim Na Na.

"Uhm.. Jisoo.. we're just.. we're just telling him to eat alot." Na Na stuttered then she blushed at the sight of the CEO's son talking to her.

"You know.. we need to feed them.. it's not every day that they get to be this luxurious." Na Na added.

Jisoo looked at Baekhyun who signaled him to go away.

"What are you doing?! Bow your head!" Baekhyun dropped his tray when Na Na shoved his head down for him to bow at Jisoo. "You little.. don't you have any respect to Park Jisoo? He's the son of the CEO who's a share holder of this school. Remember you're leeching off from his family."

Baekhyun did not lift his head. He wished for Jisoo to just go away and not make things even more complicated.

"Is he your toy?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah.. no. We just needed to teach this lowly person to know how to respect who are above them."

"What? Above them?" Jisoo clenched his teeth.

"They leech out money from us. Isn't it right for them to atleast respect those who paid for their tuition?" Na Na said.

Baekhyun is not a scholar but everything Na Na said is right. The school may not be paying for his tuition but he's not a real son of Mr. Park either. He let everything Na Na said sink in his mind that he is leeching off from the Parks. He's receiving these privileges as if he's a real part of the family when he's not. He's using Mr. Park's money to live and have the education he needed.