Chapter Nine

The school trip is coming near and Baekhyun feels nauseous everytime he thinks about it. Being appointed to arrange the program for the school trip with Yeo Juda is the last thing he wanted to do.

"This year's theme will be 'Under The Stars'." Various talking surround the classroom after Yeo Juda announced the theme.

"That's lame!" said Kang Dong Joo.

"Why is it so cheesy?" said Kim Tan.

"I like it, so shut up!" said Kim Na Na.

Different opinions from every students were circulating in the classroom as Teacher Kim asked everyone to settle down.

"Everyone, settle down. Let's hear them talk." said Teacher Kim. "Yeo Juda?"

"Yes. Our program will have a main event called 'Find Your Star'. Baekhyun will explain the mechanics."

"Uh.. yes. The.. uhmm.. the mechanics are basic. At the beginning of the program, each student will be given a star. Each star has the name of the star. There are two copies of the same name of a star and by the end of the night, you will be given a chance to find that other pair. He or she will be your star."

"That's even lame-r!" Dong Joo said.

"Shut up, Kang Dong Joo! I kinda like it. Especially when I'm paired with Park Chanyeol." Everyone teased Na Na after saying her intention.

"Everyone, settle down." Teacher Kim brought the attention to Juda and Baekhyun.

"After finding your pair, you will be given a chance to dance with them under the stars at the night sky." Yeo Juda said. "That will be all."

Everyone clapped as Baekhyun and Juda went back to their seats.

"Thank you Juda and Baekhyun for the announcement." Teacher Kim said before he started today's lesson.

The bell for lunch rang as everyone cheered to end the class. Baekhyun grabbed his bag and when he stood up, his books are gone.

"Looking for these?" Asked Min Jae. "Come on! We're late for lunch."

"Give me those. I can carry them by myself."

Min Jae moved his head from left to right.

"No, no. I'll carry them. Let's go."

"But-"

"Last one in the cafeteria will treat coffee after school!" Min Jae shouted while running towards the door.

Baekhyun ran after Min Jae to both get his books and save his money from buying coffee. But what really bothered him is the thought of having coffee with Min Jae after school. They've become closer in the past month but he haven't been outside with Min Jae before. Baekhyun is scared to hangout with Min Jae outside the campus because he might come across with Kris.

"I told I could run faster than you." Baekhyun said.

"You cheated! You said you had cramps then pushed me so you could run."

"That's not cheating. That's out smarting you."

"You're so sneaky." Min Jae scooped a spoonful of rice and shoved it into his mouth.

"What are you wearing for the main event?" Min Jae asked.

"What?"

"There you are again day dreaming."

"Sorry, I was just tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Why? Were you on a date or something?" Min Jae grinned at him.