Chapter Thirty Four

Chanyeol woke up and he felt himself lying on a soft cushion with a blanket embracing his shirtless body. He could feel his arm holding a smaller body, sleeping on top of his chest. He smiled and tried his best not to wake him up. He felt happy waking up in the morning cuddled onto the person he cares the most. He gave him a soft kiss on the top of his head, and the smaller moved, about to wake up.

"Good morning." Chanyeol said.

The smaller slowly lifted his head to see Chanyeol's face, and when he did, Chanyeol's eyes went wide to see Min Jae inside his arms. Min Jae moved drastically away from him, surprised to see Chanyeol on his bed, naked.

"What are you doing here?!" Min Jae yelled.

"What.. I.. I don't know."

"Why are you naked?!"

"I don't know! What is going on."

"Park Chanyeol, I don't think I need to say this but I'm not attracted to you." Min Jae awkwardly explained.

"I'm not attracted to you too, you dumbass!"

"Then why are you naked in my room?!"

"Why are you cuddling me?!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"I wasn't! It was you who's arms are wrapped around me!"

"But you slept on top of me! I felt your lips touching my chest when you were asleep!"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!"

"I was asleep! How would I know! Maybe.. you went into my room to seduce me." Min Jae blurted out. "Park Chanyeol, I know you're hard to deal with, but I didn't know you were a pervert!"

"I am not!"

"Pervert! Pervert! Help! There's a pervert in my room!" Min Jae yelled.

"What is going on?"

The two boys stopped arguing when they heard a soft voice who just woke up coming from Min Jae's study table.

"Why are you two being so loud early in the morning?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyunee.. this guy thinks I'm a pervert." Chanyeol complained.

"Baekhyun-ah.. this pervert is trying to seduce me."

"I did not!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Yes, you did!"

"I'm not a pervert! If I had seduced you then we wouldn't just be sleeping. We would be.."

Chanyeol stopped and both realized something. He and Min Jae looked at his shirtless body and screamed.

"How did this happen? I know I'm not that drunk to do something like this." Chanyeol panicked.

"Ya, Park Chanyeol! What did you do to me?" Min Jae was touching his firm butt, checking his back and it felt a little sore.

"Why does my butt hurt?"

"I don't know.. I.. I drank too much but.. I don't know how this happened."

"I'm going to kill you, Park Chanyeol!" Min Jae jumped over him, and Chanyeol held both his hands, trying to get it away from punching him.

"Park Chanyeol, compensate for what you did to me!"

"I didn't do anything to you!"

"I won't forgive you for this!"

"Yaaaa!" Baekhyun yelled. The two boys froze and they looked at him.

"Are you two crazy? Killing each other? Nothing happened to you two! Do I look like I'll just sit here and watch while you two get all hot and steamy? No!"