Chapter Forty Two

The blaring noise coming from the vibrating phone woke up Chanyeol as he tried to reach and find the source of the loud sound. When his hand landed on his phone, he check to see Kim Na Na calling him. He pressed ignore and went back to sleep when another call came. He turned off his phone, making sure no one will disturd his slumber, and closed his eyes again.

His hand reached to check the person next to him, and smiled when he felt a small body, sleeping soundly on a rainy day. He looked at Baekhyun and kissed him on top of his head, waking him up.

"Did I wake you up?" Chanyeol asked.

"No."

"Go back to sleep."

"It's cold."

Chanyeol fixed the part of the blanket on Baekhyun's side, and snuggled himself on him to give him warmth.

"The rain hasn't stopped yet. I guess it rained the whole night." Chanyeol said.

"I guess so too."

"Do you want to have breakfast."

"I'm still sleepy."

"You go back to sleep. I'll prepare something and wake you up later."

Chanyeol was about to stand up when a pair of hands grabbed him on his chest and pulled him back to bed. He wrapped himself around the giant, not wanting to let go.

"Let's stay like this for a few more minutes."

"Okay. Just a few minutes, then we'll have breakfast."

"Okay."

Baekhyun smiled with his eyes still closed and put his head on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol cuddled him back and kissed him on top of his head again as he could not hide the sheepish smile he had on his face.

Chanyeol woke up an hour later and carefully stood up from the bed, not wanting to wake Baekhyun up. He went straight to the pantry and looked for what he could cook for their breakfast. He found a tray of eggs and a can of Spam, and he decided to make an omelette.

While the pan was still heating up, he cut the spring onions, and grated some cheese. He beat the egg and added a little salt, whisking it to a good consistency, and poured it into the hot pan with melted butter. He waited until the part of the egg that's sticking to the pan is cooked then he sprinkled a pinch of black pepper before adding all the grated cheese. He folded the sides of the egg to the middle and turned it over, cooking the top layer a little bit before transfering it onto a plate.

He sprinkled the spring onion on top of the omelette and placed it on their table after setting the plates and utensils.

He went back inside the bedroom and gently poked Baekhyun, kissing him on his forehead to wake him up.

"Baekhyunee, eat breakfast with me."

"I'm still sleepy."

"Come on.. get up." Chanyeol pulled him from the bed and Baekhyun gave the weakest punch on his chest.

"I'm too tired."

"You've been sleeping for too long. It's time for breakfast."

"You made me sore all night and yet you don't want me to lay down on the bed all day."

"I can make you sore again if you eat what I cooked." Chanyeol said with a wild grin on his face.

"Do you have a death wish?" Chanyeol laughed and turned his back on him, and bent down.

"Come on, get on my back."

"What are you doing?"

"You said your body is sore, I'll carry you so hop on."