Chapter 65 - There's a silencing

A/N Made another new track!

------------------

By the time the students got back to the dorms, dinner was ready, and Kirishima and Shoji were helping set the table, while Bakugou barked out orders from the kitchen. The television was sitting on the wall, and Maijima had probably gone back to his dorms after the installation of the television.

"You're all back." Aizawa nodded, "Good. Now, please try not to destroy anything else that's important. We already have a pretty big problem with all the gas pipes in the 1-B dorms, we don't need any more damages that would take more than a day to fix."

Shinsou, Kendo, and Iida moved to the kitchen to pack away all the snacks, while Ashido ran up to Yaoyorozu, "Have you guys chosen the movie?"

"No. I thought we should let everyone else choose." Yaoyorozu replied, "We should eat dinner first, then shower, before we start the movie.""The movie's going to be starting at nine!" Yaoyorozu announced.

The dinner table was really noisy, and Midoriya opted to just hide in a corner of the living room with a small bowl of udon and some seaweed. Reiko and Ryuto had already finished their food, and were curiously looking at the contents of Midoriya's bowl.

Midoriya glanced at them, before picking up a strand of udon from his bowl and held it in front of Reiko. She grabbed the udon, slowly taking it from Midoriya's grasp, before eating it. Midoriya held out another smaller strand out for Ryuto, and the hawk took a nibble out of it before eating the rest of it.

The green haired boy quickly finished his dinner, before washing his bowl and heading up to his room to finish up some homework.

"The movie's going to be starting at nine!" Yaoyorozu announced, as she took another spoonful of rice, and took her bowl to the kitchen, "Please be ready by then! But if you don't want to join, it's fine."

Midoriya didn't particularly like to leave his room after he had showered. Most of his shirts and hoodies were short sleeved, and he still had bandages wrapped around his arms, covering the multitude of scars that littered his skin. His uniform covered up the bandages, and he did have an extra set of cloth wrapped around his arms to use as a makeshift capture weapon when wearing his hero costume., so they weren't normally visible during lessons. But in his casual clothes, the bandages would be visible to everyone.

But he couldn't exactly back out of watching the movie with his peers, could he? Yaoyorozu had given them a choice, but it was pretty clear that she expected everyone to be ready for the movie.

------------------

Midoriya quickly dried his hair with his towel, and was drying Reiko down. Ryuto was perched comfortably on his shoulder, already dry, and Midoriya glanced over his table, making sure that all his homework was neatly stapled and filed up. There was a knock on his door, and Midoriya looked up, picking Reiko up, and opened the door, revealing Todoroki and Shinsou.

"You ready for the movie?" Shinsou asked, eyeing the bandages, as Midoriya wearily nodded, drapping the towel over the door knob and following his classmates down the stairs.

"What are we watching, anyways?" Tsuburaba asked, handing out the snacks.

"Avengers Infinity War! They're manly!" Kirishima grinned, flicking through the different genres and selecting the movie.

Sero gave a brief synopsis of the entire movie series. It was apparently about this group of humans that save the world. There was a guy with super strength that used a shield, some magic thunder guy with a hammer, another guy who could turn into a green monster, this super smart guy that flies around in a metal suit of armour, an archer with very good aim, and a flexible former assassin that wielded guns. All of them had some sort of quirk that played into their strengths, except for the hammer guy, who was apparently a god or something, and these twins who were quirkless but they had some genetic mutation due to scientific experiments with a magic stone and developed quirks; the male, who had apparently died in a previous movie, had super speed while the female had some sort of complex telekinesis powers.