Chapter 130 - Bring you back to me

It had taken some time for the huge group hug to be broken up, and Midoriya signed something to Shinsou, and the lavender haired boy turned to the others, "Hey... Izuku wants you guys to follow him to his room."

"Oh?" Iida asked, "Is everything okay?"

Midoriya shyly nodded, before leading his friends up to the second floor of the dorms. Quietly pushing the door open, Midoriya let his friends into his room, before he plucked the small, pretty glass jar off his desk and gave it to a very confused Koda, who took it gingerly, before the boy noticed that the jar was actually a very small, terrarium, with a multitude of cute little green plants inside.

"Uh... Happy Christmas? Which... word was it again? I'm... sorry... I disrupted the... thing... just now..." Midoriya forced out, a bit confused and anxious, before he carefully opened his closet.

"Izuku? You have nothing to be sorry for..." Uraraka asked in confusion, as Midoriya carefully took out two figurines, passing them over to Uraraka and Iida.

"Is this... Thirteen!?" Uraraka gasped in surprise, as Iida's face lit up, "This is Ingenium! My brother!"

Todoroki frowned, muttering under his breath, "Oh... you're siblings..."

Midoriya pulled out two more hoodies, a very messy, multicoloured hoodie, as well as a dark grey hoodie with cat ears, giving them to Todoroki and Shinsou respectively. Todoroki immediately swapped his jacket out for the hoodie Midoriya had given him, and looked down at himself. Shinsou picked up the hoodie in confusion, noticing the cat ears, before he turned to Midoriya, noticing the small boy staring at the ground nervously.

"You said ... that you liked Thirteen... and they don't really... have a lot of merchandise... and we had the room tour thing... and I noticed that... Tenya didn't have any merchandise of Ingenium... even though he really looks up to him..." Midoriya stammered, "And... Kaminari showed Shouto something like that... and he said that he would want to wear it to piss Endeavor off... and Hitoshi likes cats... I wasn't too sure what to get Koji... but he likes animals... and nature... so I just thought..."

"Izuku, you didn't have to..." Uraraka blinked, realising that Midoriya had specifically gotten these items as gifts for them, and the smaller boy spoke up, "Even though... I wasn't really nice to you at first... you didn't abandon me... like everyone else..."

Midoriya felt himself tearing up again, "Thank you... for caring about me... "

"You don't need to thank us for that." Shinsou was the first to hug Midoriya, before all the other kids joined in the group hug.

"Hey... Happy Christmas to you too, Izuku."

-----------------

Midoriya decided to remain in the safety of his own room as his classmates went back to their own rooms, and eventually, he managed to convince Nezu to take his leave. He needed some time to think about what had happened; everything was just going by too quickly for him to comprehend just what the heck had happened.

Midoriya gently closed the door behind him, and changed into a different hoodie, before he brushed his teeth, and flicked the lights off, throwing himself onto the bed. Reiko crawled up next to him, and Ryuto made himself comfortable by Midoriya's neck, nuzzling his human.

The greenette just sighed, and remained still, trying his best to not move around so as to not disturb the two animals. He wanted to sleep; his mind felt foggy, with static buzzing around inside his head. But he just couldn't; he had this weird, uncomfortable tingling feeling running down his spine, keeping his tired mind alert, almost like he had to look out for any threats. That was weird in itself, given that it was his room, his first home ever since his parents had passed and he had been forced into the foster system, and he never had that odd, uneasy feeling while in the safety of his room before.