Chapter 161 - Over the walls below

"Jeez, it's cold..." Shinsou muttered under his breath, shuddering lightly, rubbing his hands together. The lights were off, and his class, as well as 1-B, had settled together to watch another movie. However, since most of his warm hoodies were in the laundry, he was forced to wear one of his older hoodies.

It was still nice and comfortable, but it was loose and way too big on him. Not only that, even with another shirt underneath, it didn't really trap heat that well, so Shinsou was just freezing. He tried to focus on the movie instead, but it really didn't help that the movie was about some stupid ship crashing into a glacier or an iceberg or some other cold frozen thing; some stupid old romance movie that Ashido and Tokage and some of the other girls wanted to watch.

He was jealous of Shirou at times; sure, he liked hanging out with his friends and classmates, but he was freezing while his cat was able to enjoy the warmth of his kotatsu.

Plus, why the hell was the ship taking so long to sink?! He was much more interested in how the ship sank rather than what family or relationship drama was going on, though he had to admit, watching a ship for two hours and forty minutes wouldn't exactly be interesting.

Midoriya craned his neck to look at the taller boy, and reached out for Shinsou's hands, only to find them as cold as ice. Shinsou peered downwards, noticing the warmth on his hands, "Thanks, Zuku."

Midoriya frowned slightly, before shifting his position slightly, lying on top of Shinsou. He had always been told by his peers that he was warm, and Shuzenji had mentioned multiple times that his normal body temperature was much higher than a regular person's, so maybe he could let Shinsou use him as a heater or a heat pack or something like that.

He could still feel Shinsou shivering slightly, and Midoriya sat up, before climbing onto Shinsou, before he proceeded to lie on him, his knees on either side of his hips, making sure his movements were as innocuous as possible so as to not disturb his classmates who were watching the movie.

"Um... Zuku...? What are you... doing?" Shinsou hissed, his cheeks turning slightly red, but Midoriya just lay his head on Shinsou's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck, quietly muttering, "You're cold."

Midoriya shifted slightly, making himself comfortable on top of Shinsou, before he closed his eyes. Apparently, the boy hadn't been too interested in watching the movie in the first place, and was already pretty worn out, because it didn't take him too long to completely pass out, fast asleep.

Shinsou's only problem was that they were in a really weird position, but he had to admit, though... he was comfortable; it was really nice and warm... and he wasn't interested in the movie anyways...

----------------

Shinsou opened his eyes, blearily registering that there were people around him muttering. The lights had been switched on, and Shinsou blinked, trying to find his bearings and get used to the newly lit common room, before he noticed several of his Hero Course peers looking down at him.

"Uh... why is he sleeping on top of you like that?" Tokage asked, and Shinsou just looked up at her, confused, barely able to comprehend the question right after waking up.

Sero replied, "I don't know... but Midoriya is a lot more comfortable with Shinsou..."

"You look like a pretty cozy pillow, can I sleep on you?" Kaminari jokingly asked, snickering, but Shinsou just glared at him, "No."

Ashido was off to the side, seeming like she was screeching, and Asui just tilted her head, "Are you two finally dating, kero?"

Before Shinsou could say a single word, Mineta, with a straight face, blatantly asked, "Did you guys fuck?"