CHAPTER 32.1 : Cousins

Baekhyun’s POV

She does really love that man that much. I saw with both my own eyes how she reacted earlier. She even cries because of him. Mahal na mahal nga niya. Di ko alam pero nasasaktan ako. Napakaswerte ng Laurence na yon for having Xyla or Laurene. Iniiwasan nga namin sila pero parang nananadya ang tadhanang paglapitin kaming lahat. Habang kumakain kami, masaya lang namin silang pinapanuod sa labas na naglalaro sa pool at naliligo sa ulan.

This is the first time I saw Xyla, if she’s really Xyla that happy. She never laughs or smiles like that. Ngayon lang at dahil sa lalaking yon. He’s so lucky to have her. Hanggang sa pabalik kami ng room ay kasama parin namin sila and it hurts seeing them like that. They were so happy and very sweet. He even kisses and hugs her in front of us for how many times.

“Where are you going Lay?” We all asked to Lay as he was about to go out in our room.

“I’m going to give her some medicine. Baka matuloy sa lagnat ang sakit niya.” He said and got out. He’s still concerned even we agreed to ignore her. Of course he’ll do. He’s a doctor after all.

“That man is so lucky that Xyla loves her that much.” Chen blurted out. We all eyed to him.

“And they are a perfect couple right? They’re good with each other.” Tao seconded.

“If only they don’t have a child, I will claim Xyla away from that man.” Kai said and we all nods when the door opens and a worried Lay get in finding something from his luggage.

“What happened?”

“She’s sick and she has a high fever.” He said and got a medicine kit out of his luggage. Napatayo naman kaming lahat at sumunod sa kanya. Papasok na sana kami sa kwarto niya ng biglang may pumigil samin.

“Hey! What are you going to do at Laurene’s room?” He said looking at us furiously. Di namin siya pinansin at pumasok lang. Agad siyang inasikaso ni Lay and I can see that she’s really cold.

“All of you, get out of here or else! I will sue you for committing trespassing!” He yelled but we keep ignoring him and acted like we don’t hear him.

“Don’t you hear me?”

“Shut up Laurence! Your voice is irritating! I want to sleep!” We heard Laurene yelled but still her eyes close. Napatakbo naman sa tabi niya si Laurence.