Chapter 1

5 years later

(Tay is 15, The Twins are 13, Steph is 10, & Zayn is 7)

Nick POV

Right now I'm at the shoot filming Anaconda.
Ellen insists that she be in it to, so being the nice person I am we did her version, and then got down to the real.

After that Ellen went and did her show and I went back to the studio.

Safaree is such a drama King . He wants to change every single thing in the songs.

Finally we got the stuff done and I went to an interview at the Breakfast Club. Wit Charlemagne Tha God!

He kept me laughing the whole time I didn't get to talk bout my album. It's all good tho.

Anyways on my way home, the radio was playing Get Low.

I stopped at the store, and put on my disguise. A big snap back that said Lakers and my big sunglasses wit my jean jacket.

Went in and good some powdered doughnuts, and other sweets and went to Raisin Cans cause Bey told me to bring some food.

Finally I was home and tied as hell.

"IM HOME."I yelled. nobody answered and then Christiana came running in.

"Hey Christi. Where's every one."

"Doing there own thing. FOODS HERE."

this time everyone came running to the kitchen. Okay I see how y'all are.

I got in the tub and took a nice long bath.

Tay POV
After I ate I went to my room and sat on my bed and sulking.

How am I going to tell my parents?

We'll they shouldn't be mad because they are to.

Christian POV

Life is good. My parents are celebrities. I'm rich as fuck.

All I need is a BAD BITCH that I can run through the city spend dis cash wit. But I'm a drug dealer. Just for some extra cash even though I'm already rich.

Christiana POV

It's been two years since y'all have seen me. Check ME Out!!

Steph POV

I'm rich. famous. And all these haters outchea can suck my ass. All I need is a THUG.

Zayn POV

Some thing is fishy. Tay is so stuck up nowadays she says some thing called A Period. The twins, they be okay sometimes. Steph, agh nothing to say about her. she still ha lil bossy self.

Me. I'm still cute, I look more like mommy(Nicki) now. nothing's up wit me except there's this boy I meet at the park. he like me but ion like him. somehow he got my number and he won't leave me alone.
____

What's Tay big secret?