Ch 88- Plans To Go To The Grave

3 weeks later

Nicki POV

"Hey Lani, where's mom and Ciah?"i asked hugging Jalani.

"Mama Carol is in her room, Ciah went out with some girl."he said.

I walked down the hall and into my mothers room. She's crying and clutching a picture of my dad.

"Momma Why are you crying he's in a better place."i said.

"I'm just depressed you know. "She said trying to quickly wipe the tears so I couldn't see.

"You want me to take you by the grave to see him."I asked.

"It's fine. No."

"Momma I'm come get you around 3 tomorrow and we can go. Tel Lani and Ciah I said there coming too. "
I said.
____________
___Tay POV___(I'm start doing this thing when it's a new POV)

"Clean up your toys. "

"Why."

"Because Drake is coming over."

"But momma you said I was going to be the only baby. Your spending a whole bunch of time with Drake."

"Gage. Drake will never take your place. You always going to be my little baby."

"Okay."he said and started to get his play cars and trucks into a pile.

"Jayceon come move your car."i said.

"Which one."he called.

"The mustang."i said.

He got in the front seat and started driving all over the place bumping things and knocking stuff over.

"Where to put it."he said rolling the window down.

"In your play garage."i said, going to sit on the sofa.

Gage POV

I closed the window and cranked up the music letting the drop top go down.

Yes it's a toy car. Mustang. Ya know that type of play car kids get for Christmas.

My mommy bought it all by her self because we are rich and she's a str- oops. looks like I'm spilling to much tea. Lol.

Anyways I park and get out lock the car and close the door to my garage and put the keys on the counter.

Then I heard my mom and Drake talking.

I listened very closely.

"I love you."he told her.

"I love you too."she said and they kissed.

His tongue went in her mouth and she pushed him off playfully.

Then they went to her room.

So then I get my mustang back out and drive it all over the place.

Some how I end up in my moms bedroom and see Drakes Private in moms box. She's yelling and grabbing the sheets.

I roll the windows up, tent them and put my darkly tented sunglasses on crank up my music and put the top up.

"Oh my gosh."My mom said as Drake covered there bodies up.

Haha. That was funny as hell.

I quickly drive out and drive all over the place.

I park and go get me a juice box. I get back in my car and start drinking and driving.

I leaned the chair back and put the car in neutral to drive itself as I laid back drinking my juice and singing to my music.

I guess you can say I have the world on a platter in front me.