Ch 50

Bey POV

Nicki called me telling me to meet her at chillies so we can discus the details.

I did my hygiene's and went to the closet.

(Outfit in multi media)

I look cute, right??!! I know. Anyways, I grab my keys and purse.

"Where you going?"

"No where. "

I walked out and got in my new car that I bought last week which is the only car I have now, because Nicki burned the other ones.

I spotted Her sitting at a table on her phone.

So i walk over and sit down. "Hey Nicki."

"Hey boo. I love the out fit."

"Thanks I love yours."

"Haha."

"Sooo....."

"So."

"Onika.You were my first REAL love. I don't wanna lose you again. Can we forget what happened and move on with our lives. I missed you so much. I caused all of this. I promise I won't cheat any more. Can we start over? please."

"I'm sorry for all those beatings. even tho you really deserved them."she mumbled the last part. "I never should've put my hands on you. I'm willing to start over. "

I smiled and she did too. "Gimme your phone. here's mine."she said.

"What are we doing."

"We are going to delete all hoes out each other's phones. for the sake of our relationship. "

She came over to my side, and sat down. I held her hand and she had mine. Together we deleted all of them. Lawd I tell ya, there was ah whole bunch in my phone but she didn't say anything.