Ch 47

Nick POV

I decided to let her come back inside. I look outside and see her nowhere in sight.

I call her phone.

Phone conversation:

Me:*yelling* where the hell are you

Bey:geez calm down. TF? I'm with Sienna damn

Me: *yelling* get yo shit out my house, all of it. I mean, ALL OF IT... Ya know what never mind, you don't have to leave nvm it all, bye babe

Bey:love you

Phone convo over.

Roman POV(on earth)

I went inside and got all her keys.

Then I drive them all into the humongous open area that I own. And I started them up, poured the gasoline on all of them and watched them burn as I cried.

I'm sick of it. I'm done. From now on I'm a bitch with no heart. I'm done being the forgiving, loving, caring and nice person. I'm a cold hearted ass bitch.

I stormed up to ou- my room and and started breaking all of Beyoncé's things. All her trophies, and jewelry. EVERYTHING.

Then I went in her closet and got all the shoes and clothes I brought her. She never worn any of it anyway. I'll give it to some one who really loves me, who really wants it.

I put the clothes in my closet and hid them.

"WHAT THE HELL NICKI. ALL MY TROPHIES AND JEWELRY."

"YOU NEVER WORN ANY OF IT ANYWAY."

she started packing up her stuff. "where are the clothes you brought me."She asked.

"Why you worried?"

She rolled her eyes and I watched her pack.

"I'll go to Sienna. She is my real love. She's been there for me this whole time.I don't need yo ugly ass anyway."Bey shot.

"OH REALLY. I BEEN RIDING WIT YO UNGRATEFUL ASS FOR 20 YEARS. AND THAT SKANK BEEN HERE FOR YOU THIS WHOLE TIME? AND IM UGLY? MUST NOT BE CAUSE YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME IM BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME. SO WAS IT ALL JUST LIES? YOU BEEN LIEING TO ME THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME? "

"yeah. I was lying. Problem?"

"YA KNOW WHAT GET YO HOEING ASS OUT MY DAMN HOUSE. GO RUN TO THAT LIL THOT. AND FOR THE RECORD IM WAY PRETTIER THAN YOU. IM ONE OF THE PRETTIEST LADIES IN THE WORLD. BUT I SEE YOU MOVED ON NOW, SO FUCK YOU."

"Oh honey you far from pretty.Sienna is not a thot. Fuck you too. I'll send the bill for you breaking my things. And I'm sue you. GET READY FO IT. I CAME TO FIGHT."

"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO GET OUT. O-U-T. BAI(bye, that's just her accent). Have a nice life."

"Oh I will have a nice life. Now that your out the picture. have fun Nicki Lewinsky. We will see how good your life is when you go down from an A lister to a no name, on the celebrity charts."Bey said and walked out with her things.

Song>>

Am I just a fool?

Blind and stupid for loving you

Am I just a silly girl?

So young and naive to think that you were the one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold hearted, shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

[And now the people are talking, the people are saying that you had been playing my heart like a grand piano(2x)]

So play on

[Play on(8x)]

Am I being a fool

Wrapped up in lies and foolish truths

What do I see in you?

Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you do

Cause I keep thinking you were the one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold hearted, shame you'll remain just afraid in the dark

[And now the people are talking, the people are saying that you had been playing with my heart like a grand piano(2x)]

So play on

[Play on(10x)]

_________

Song is Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj!

Sorry it took me so long to update.