Chapter 25

Nick POV

I'm just so fucking tired of doing it.

After sticking by her side for the past 17 years. she wanna say I don't love her.

Ard. I moved out her face and went to my side. I pulled out some suit cases and threw clothes in. I made sure I packed two weeks of clothes. packed my tooth brush and lotion and perfume. shoes and hair stuff.

"What are you doing Nicki."

"What am I doing? I'm taking a break. that's what I'm doing."

"But we can work this out. stop."

"Bey shut up. get out my way. I've always been the loving caring one. so for once I'm gonna put myself first. "

I put my things into my pink Lamborghini and every one else packed up too.

I dropped if the kids at my mama house and headed to Atlanta.

38 minutes later

I got a nice warm seat in the back of the plane and spread out my things.

Every once in a while the girl came back to see if I wanted any thing.

I started to doze off to sleep.

About five hours later, she came and woke me up.

I got out and me and my body guards loaded my things into the trunk of the limo.

Soon I get to my home in Atlanta and lay down.

I miss my family already. I went to the kitchen and fixed me up something.

( the rest of the week go by fast)

I had decided to come home early. so I board the plane. dadada. all that good good and the limo dropped me off across from my house because I asked them too.

So I go and get in and instantly my ears fill with Screams.

Then moaning and grunting. I take off my heels silently and walk to the room fast but silent.

You don't wanna know what I've seen.

Beyoncé. My Wife. once again.

She's cheating. "WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL IS THIS."i yelled.

Her and the girl stopped and bey looked at me and got up.

"It's not what it looks like."

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE MY WIFE WAS CHEATING ONCE AGAIN. THATS IT. WE DONE. BEYONCÉ IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS. WE GETTING A DIVORCE. end of mother fucking conversation."i said going to the secret drawer.

I took out the paper wit our marriage license. "We married right. Wa la. were divorced now."I said ripping the papers and stomping on them.

Bey cried as she fell to the floor picking up the papers.

"AYE LIL STANK HOE. GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE."i yelled.

She ran out, and went into the street naked and running.

Tricks these days.