Chapter 24

8 months later

Nick POV

Our family is drifting apart.

Like we ain't even on speaking levels wit each other.

Not even to tell them bye when they get on the bus.

It's like our lips are glued shut. nowadays the only talking I hear is the tv and some times Bey when ever she yells.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE? EVERY BODY KNOWS YOU DONT LOVE ME ANY MORE."

Here we go again.

I turned her way.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY."

"you heard me. I said we both know you don't love me any more."

"BEY I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL UP."

"Why JUST ADMIT THAT YOU DONT LOVE ME ANY MORE."

"I REALLY WANNA SLAP THE TASTE OUT YO MOUTH. YOU SAY TAT SHIT AGAIN, AND ILL BEAT THE HELL OUTTA YOU."

"IM JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH. TELL ME. YOU DONT HAVE LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE, DO YOU?"

I walked towards her. "Do I love you. I don't know. let's see. I put a ring on ya finger. When you fell down I sent a rope. when we had kids I was there. sure I may have fainted on you maybe once or twice but I was still there. hmm. I toke you back after you cheated. TWICE. I came to the rescue when ever you were kidnapped. when yo momma was disrespecting me, I didn't lose love for you. I'm the mother fucking definition of a RIDE OR DIE. you took my last name name, didn't you. I believe your name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles- Maraj and Beyoncé Giselle Knowles- Minaj. I think about you all the mother fucking time. If thats not love I don't know what hell it is. "