Ch 71- I Broke My Penis

Bey POV

Oh shit. This is why Nicki always tells me to bring an extra pen when ever I'm writing.

I had to text her.

Texting conversation:

Me:I broke my penis and it exploded all over my pants

Me:son of a bitch...my pen...i broke my pen

Bæ: hahahahahaha no fucking way. No. Fucking. Way. No way in hell did that just happen

Bæ:this makes my week

Me:it's not funny

Bæ:but foreal tho, I told yo ass to bring an extra pen you gone learn today. next time you better listen to me. Guess what? You lucky you have me, cause I put an extra one In your purse

Me: Thanks, what would I do with out you

Bæ:what would you do with out me? I don't know Naa lemme get back to cooking

Me: ok😪😪

Bæ:don't be said I got something for you when you get home 😉

Me:😳
Texting conversation over.

I finished writing and sung it to the music just to make sure it sounded right. Then I threw the paper across the room and sat there listening to the instrumental.

Nothing is coming to mind. I packed up my things and went home. I took a shower and started to eat my dinner.

Jai and Tay were playing footsie. I didn't see but I could tell by the way they were smiling from ear to ear and laughing.

Tay POV

I felt it come up. I fell some thing trying to come up.

I got up and ran into the bathroom and threw it all up in the toilet.

I've been throwing up for a while now. But it's nothing.

Jai POV

I knew it. By the look on her face. That she was gonna throw up. She got up and ran into the bathroom and started throwing up.

I ran in after her and held her hair back.

"You need to tell them your pregnant."i said watching her brush her teeth and wash her mouth out.

"IM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT GOT DAMN IT."She yelled and pushed pass me.

"We'll damn."i said just standing there.

"TAYLOR."her momma said.

"IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING IM PREGNANT. IM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT."Taylor yelled.

Every body went to the re own room with out finishing dinner.

"I'm serous Taylor."

"I'm serous too. I'm not pregnant and you people keep saying that."

Taylor POV

I'm not pregnant. So what if my stomach is little bit bigger? Maybe I'm eating too much or something because I'm not pregnant.

Momma came in the room with a box. "This is a pregnancy test. take it."

"I will not take that. I'm not pregnant. "

"Just take it."

"Trust me momma. I'm not pregnant."

"Whatever just take it."

"You don't believe me."

Mom walked in.

"Did she take it."she asked momma.

"She's refusing."Jai said.

"JUST STOP. STOP. IM NOT PREGNANT. GET THAT THROUGHS YOU GUYS MINDS. FUCK. THERE IS NOBODY GROWING INSIDE ME. GET OUT MY FUCKING ROOM NOW."I said shooing my parents out the room.