Ch 52

Nick POV

I'm coming for her. That's it. I'm gonna get her. I'm coming for you Ciara. You just wait.

After I did my hygiene's, I got dressed in all black, and got loaded up. Bey went out with the children.

Right when I was pulling out the drive way, Beys car pulled up.

"No. uh uh. Nicki come here."

"Huh? I'm just going to the store."i lied.

"Roman get here."

"Shit. I never get away with any thing around here."i got out.

"Where were you going."

"To get my revenge."

"But we sued her already. what else is there to do?"

"I don't care I want revenge. IM GONNA GET IT WHETHER YOU OR HER LIKE IT OR NOT."

I got back in my car, and drove to the studio. then I dragged her to the rest room, and started beating the shit out of her. I banged her head on the sink multiple times, and slammed her on the wall. Then I get up, make sure she is not moving... she isn't. Then I get cleaned up and change into a pink outfit. After that I fix my hair, kick Ciara in the head, and turn on the water in all sinks. I wrapped her body in paper towels, and put her in the cabinet under the sink only I know about. I leave the cabinet doors open a little and walk out.

Then I went back home, like nothing ever happened.

After my shower I get in my bed flipping through channels asBey starts on dinner.