Ch 67- Its Christmas Time

(Get Prepared cause I think this chapter is long. PS:chapter 66 was a cover up so I could plan out this one)

Nicki POV

"Every body. Get out the beds and help us decorate the house for Christmas."I shouted in the intercom thingy.

Me and Bey had decorated the living room and kitchen over night, and now she's cooking.

I don't know how all the food is gonna be done by tonight but hey who cares? A lot of people, because we are feeding family.

My moms was the first one over. She insist that she cook everything, my mother is always helpful.

I got some other stuff from the cabinet.

"Mama.Where is 'Ciah and Jalani?"i asked.

"They should be here in like an hour."she said and went to check on the oven.

"Where the ice cream at."My younger brother Micah said going through the pantry.

"Boy get out the pantry, and go occupy yourself."My mom said popping him in the back his head.

I'm at the barstool on Instagram and I'm guessing a newcomer was on my page.

She commented on one of my pics: why are You and Beyoncé always together?

I don't normally answer comments but I said: Because that's Bae, duh.

Wow. I put it on the counter and got up.

5 hours later

Everyone started showing up around 2.

"Luh Boosie bad azz in tha building."Boosie yelled as he walked into living room.

"Nigga. There's children here. Where ya momma at."i asked.

"Ion know. She post to be here like 30 minutes ago but what ever."

Drake, Boosie, Wayne, kid ink and some other people were in the living room and having a rapping contest.

Everybody was just having a good time.

____

Short? and boring?I know.