Chapter 30

Author POV

Ciara then pins Nicki to the wall and strips her of her clothes.

She looks at her, while biting her bottom lips, and viscously attacks Nicki massaging her breast.You could see that Nicki was not having intensional sex with Ciara. Cici moves her hand, slides it down Nicki chest and into her panties.

6 hours later

Soon enough Nicki wakes up, but it was too late.

Her clothes were all over the stall, and nobody was there. She knows she couldn't have done this to herself, so someone conning must've.

She stumbles from the ground but falls back down, weakly.

After her clothes were on, she leaned on the wall and tried very hard to think.

Unfortunately, nothing came to mind except that she had recorded some songs.

Her mind was all over the place, but she had managed to get it together and leave out the bathroom.

She clocked out and sat in her car.

Nicki realizes that her phone is missing and her family might be wondering where she was.

Frantically, she retraces her steps, but still cant find it.

Giving up, she goes back to her car and goes home.

Nick POV

i parked and go inside. Bey was pacing the floor, and every one else was yelling and messing up the house.

Wtf???

I sat down at the table, not really wanting to walk because my waist and lower was hurting like hell.