Ch 77

Nicki POV

I haven't seen Ellen in ages. So we are on the scene right now.(video in multimedia).

1 hour later

That man that was yelling is still ringing in my ear. I was scared as hell.

Like, I did not see that coming. Oh my gawd.

So I get in my car and I go to my palace.

My queen awaits.

Lol lemme stop. I picked up some pizza and go.

Tay POV

"I want to abort it."

"Taylor your three and a half months. It's to late. You can't abort it now."

"We'll is there anyway I can give it up for adoption."

"Yeah. but you'll have to give it away right when he is born."

I felt the baby kick really hard in my stomach.

"Ow."i shrieked clutching my stomach.

"He kicked I see. We'll I think that's a sign he doesn't want to leave his mom."

I slightly smiled.

"Tell you what? Don't give it up. That's pure selfishness."

"But it's my baby I can do what I want with him. Right?"

"Yeah your right. It's your baby. You need to care for him. Babies need there parents in there life. It save both the child and parents. The child won't go threw all that trouble trying to find you and your spouse. You won't be sad when your spouse is gone. You'll have some one to care for while she's gone. "

"But-."

"No buts. As a doctor to many people who had these problems Ive had experience. you think about it and tell us next month."

"Okay."i said and got off the table.

Y'all don't understand. I wanted to be done with college, have my job, and be married before I have a baby.

It's a sin to have sex before marriage and to have a baby before marriage.

I disobeyed so now I have to pay.