Ch 82-Gage Jayceon Minaj

Nicki POV

Thee still on the look out for me. I think it's cause of that Ciara thing I did 2 years back. I don't know.

So I'm leaving out the mall, and an officer runs up to me.

"Your arrested for attempted murder of Ciara(I don't know her last name)."he said putting me in the handcuffs.

Like that's going to keep me from going anywhere.

He threw me in the car and started on our way to jail.

Swiftly I undid the cuff, and broke thru that cage looking thang. ya know, Roman.

"Hey, mr.officer. Is there anyway I can get out of this."i asked rubbing his slim body down, all the way to his dick.

"Yeah.."

"Pull over into that alley."i instructed.

He speeds over there and I see his friend gets huge and bulges out his pants.

I get on top of him and started ya know humping him.

Me, a celebrity humping a officer in an alley. That's so low for me. good thing nobody's around.

Then soon as he really gets into it, I stop and start beating the hell out him.

Haha. This bitch thought I was really gonna give him a taste of that cookie.

Tay POV

I packed up everything. Me and my babies things.

They checked us and we boarded the plane.

I'm leaving. Gonna start fresh. Forgetting everything. I mean everything.

I'm just fed up.

To forget about Jai, Beyonce and Jay.

To start off with my baby who goes by the name Gage Jayceon Minaj.

Yes Minaj. Because he isn't gonna take after Jaiden, or my "father" or any of that.

And it's Minaj because I was so close to Nicki.

I hold my head high, and go.

I'm just so sick of everything. The lies. The betrayal. I gave my heart to KayLynn she broke it.

I gave my heart to Jaiden, she broke it.

They stomped on it and it broke it a million pieces.

I didn't realize I was crying till the Lady asked if I was okay and everyone on the plane was staring at me.

I shook my head and sucked it up. I had no reason to cry, right?

It should be Jaiden and Beyoncé who are crying because they lost me to a senseless at the lies. Right?