Ch 57- Resolving Problems

Bey POV

17 hours later

I got out of her grip. I guess it's true. My pussy put her ass to sleep, now she calling me NyQuil. after my shower, I got dressed in my under garments and a jogging suit.

I dropped the kids off at Mama Carol house. Then I went back and woke Nicki up.

We finna resolve this.

Soon as she was done, we were on the way to my moms house.

We pulled up and I just walked in like it's nothing.

My mom stood in the door glaring at Nicki.

I got up and pulled her in.

"What the hell Bey. Why am I here."Nicki whispered.

"Now. Since y'all don't like each other, you guys are going to talk it out."

"I'm leaving."Nick said walking to the door.

"Nobody's leaving till everyone is happy."i said blocking the door.

Nicki gave me a 'I'm gonna get you' look. I gave her a 'talk to her' look.

She turned around and sat back to down.

"I don't like her."they both said at the same time, with there arms crossed over their chests.

Nicki POV

I'm gonna get Bey for this. We sat there staring at each other not saying anything.

We just mugged each other.

"Your a skank. you don't love my daughter. Your sex appeal is...ugh. You can't sing or rap. Your the queen of plastic surgery. "

Bey sat there eating ice cream and listening to her head phones.

Where's Roman when ya need him?

Kill her with kindness. Keep your cool.

"We'll then. I love your hair. Where did you get those shoes from? K-Mart? "I said fixing my hair.

"No. I got them from WAL-MART. where did you get your hair from? A horse."

"Bey can we go now."i said tugging on her arm like a little kid.

"Is everybody happy."She asked.

"I'll be in the car."i said, and walked out.

Beys POV

"I think y'all should get a divorce."She said.

" I think you should accept her for who she is."

"Beyoncé everyone already knows this. So your the last one... I have breast cancer. But before I die I want you to divorce her."

"I don't care what you want. There is nothing wrong with her."

"She is prolly texting some one right this instant. I disown you. I want you to leave my house and never come back. oh yeah I don't want that skank at my funeral."

I walked up to her and slapped the shit out her.

How could you do this to your daughter?

"HAVE FUN WITH YOUR MEDICAL BILLS. PAYING FOR THE CANCER TREATMENTS . AND PAYING FOR YOUR CASKET. HAVE FUN LIVING IN THIS DREADFUL HOUSE BY YOUR SELF."

"I have Solange."

"NO YOU DONT. YOU ARENT MY MOTHER. IF YOU DISOWN ONE, YOU DISOWN THE OTHER. HAVE A GREAT LIFE. YOU WAIT TILL THOSE BILLS START TO STACK UP, AND YOU CANT PAY FOR THEM. DONT COME CRAWLING TO US. "Solange yelled as her and Kelly Rowland( my cousin) walked through with their bags.

On account of Kelly and Solange aren't as rich as I am yet, so they live with my mother.

We all pull our money together just to pay her bills.But not any more.

We walked to my car and they put there things in the trunk.
Everything is happening so quickly. I explained every thing to Nicki and she agreed that they would stay at our house, till they can afford a house.

This shit is crazy my nigga.

Two weeks later

I was thinking a lot. I haven't been to the studio in a while, now.

Nicki POV

The kids went to disney land with Kelly, because Kelly is on tour. Bey went to the studio.

So it's just me and Solange. I went to the kitchen and got my milkshake and was on my way to my room again.