Ch 58-No Solange I Cant

Nicki POV

I went to the sofa with my milkshake and started flipping through channels.

Solange came and sat next to me. She was burning a hole in my jaw.

Then her hand started roaming my body. "Solange what are you doing? Stop it. I'm married... to your sister."i said moving away from her.

She came closer.

"Let me please you. I bet I'm way Better than Beyonce."

"No stop it. Move."i told her as her hand slipped into my shorts.

"No. move. I can't do this."I got up, and went to my room, closing the door only for it to be stopped by Solange's foot.

She came closer again. I kept backing up, and soon I bumped into the wall.

There was nowhere else I could go to.

"Move and leave me the fuck alone."I said, swatting her away.

"Baby. your gonna love this."She said taking me to her temporary room. I yanked away and ran into the bathroom. Unfortunately I forgot to lock the door.

She came in. "hey look."i said. She turned around so I pushed my way out and closed the door on her.

She banged on the door and I went to my room and started watching tv.

Solange POV

I used my nail and picked the door and walked to her room.

I dragged her to my temporary room and locked the door. Then I pinned her to the wall as she tried her hardest to push me off but I didn't budge.

Nicki POV

Her hand found it's way right back in my shorts. Why is everyone always trying to rape me? What did I do so wrong?

She started to finger me. I but my lip trying not to moan.

I knew I should've went to the studio, with Bey when she asked.

Then the front door opened and I was thrown onto The bed. Kelly walked in. She had dropped the kids off with my mom, and came back from tour.

"Beyoncé is gonna get you Solange. She's gonna get you good."Kelly said.

"If you tell I will kill you."Solange said.

"I wasn't gonna tell tho. Chill nigga."She said.

Author POV

Kelly joined in on the "fun". Solange ate Nicki out, and Kelly sucked on Nicki breasts.

Meanwhile Bey was on her way home. They all scrambled trying to put their clothes on, and get to their own rooms.

Nicki was in the shower, and Kelly and Solange were talking about how they were gonna fuck Nicki next time Bey is gone.

Beyoncé noticed Nicki was acting strange. "what's wrong honey."Bey said sitting on the sink.

"It's nothing."Nicki lied. "Your lying. Tell me what happened."Bey said looking in her eyes.

Needless to say, Kelly and Solange were leaning there ears against the door listening to every word that came out there mouths.

"I told you it's nothing."Nicki was now putting on her night clothes.

"I'm gonna find out."Bey said and walked to the door.

Kelly and Solange ran down the hall into their own rooms.Bey sat on the bed and stared at Nicki.

"Stop staring at me."

At dinner, Solange was eye raping Nicki. She fingered her under the table.

There was an awkward silence between everyone.