Chapter 17

Diamond POV

Thirty minutes later

We heard a loud yell and Tay and me ran downstairs and into Her parents room.

The yell was coming from Nicki. the room was all messed up and she was yelling and pointing at her dresser.

Beyoncé kept trying to calm down telling her that bey would get her a new one.

But all she did was yell and curse.

"But Bey you don't understand. My cousin got me that necklace at the hospital two seconds before he died. and now it's ... gone."

"Nicki it's okay."

"No it's not. my mom is going to kill me, literally. "Nicki said and fell on the ground crying.

Every one helped comfort her even me cause I ain't want to look suspicious.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this diamond."

"It's okay. I don't mind."

Three hours later

Nicki is still crying and Tay was bout to take me home and I started dancing on her and she let me stay.

So I'm in her room as she is downstairs helping wit Nicki.

I looked around and my eyes fell on a sky blue dresser. I went towards it and tried to open it but it asked for a password. got damn it.

Nicki crying stopped and Tay came back upstairs.

She then went to the kitchen and brought us back some good.

Soon I left and went home. I looked in my mirror staring at myself as I put on the necklace i stole.

I looked so beautiful. so I take it off and put it on my dresser.

Tay POV

I got in my bed when Ma stopped crying and went to sleep.

I well find out who took my moms necklace.

That necklace was worth $12,500,00.00 .

I know because I helped pay for it.

The next day

Diamond was begging me to take her shopping so I did.

She made me spend all the money I had on my. now I only have 387,563,984.00 in my drawer left.

I dropped her off at home and went to my house and got a text from Jaiden.

What does she want.

I'm sorry

It's fine I forgive you

Thank u, can I have a second chance

I don't know I'm in the middle of getting into a relationship

Oh okay well I hope ur happy.

We stopped texting and I went to sleep.