Ch 37

Bey POV

"Girl wake yo ass up. i know you not dead."I said pulling her ear.

This makes her annoyed and she gets mad.

"Momma Wtf."

"Haha. i caught yo ass you ain't slick."

She sat up.

"So. Why were you faking."

"Because they said they would kill my whole family."

"Tf. who they think they is? "

She shrugged.

"Girl here i brought you clothes. get dressed we leaving."i said locking the hospital door.

She obeyed and we climbed out the window and got in my car. This world fucked up.

We went home and packed up err body stuff.

We moving. i cant stand this.

Nicki and the kids came in, confused.

"TAY."

"Tay?."

"Tay."

"TAYLOR?"

Everybody ran over and hugged her so i just stood there waiting for everyone to notice me.

"I thought you were..."Nicki was lost for words.

"Dead... yeah i know. everyone was supposed to think that. i faked it."

"WHY WOULD YOU FAKE A FUCKING DEATH. HAD ME FEELING GUILTY AND SHIT. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG-."Nicki got cut off because i covered her mouth with my hand.

"Word?" I said.

Every body left and i uncovered her mouth, and stared at her.

"Tf wrong witchu. "I asked.

"Who fakes a death.Lord i tell you."

"You didn't let her explain."

"She didn't need to explain. You should've let me finish talking just to tell her i almost killed myself over her.What the hell is wrong with her."

I was shocked.

"Nicki somethings you cant say out loud. Some things don't need to be said, in front of certain people."

"What are you talking about."She turned around and saw Taylor running down the hall.

I watched from the window as Tay ran down the street. Wtf. Nicki chasing after her.

Paparazzi. Cameras flashing trying to capture the scene going on outside.

Taylor POV

I wish i never heard that. There is nothing wrong with me. I was forced to fake it.