Ch 86

Tay POV

"Jayceon shut the hell up before I whip you."i said.

"No I hate you and I wish I had a different mother."he said.

"What."i said as my eyes filled with tears.

"I said I hate you and I wish I had a different mother."He said trying to get out the seat.

"No I heard you."

"Damn right you did."

"What did you say."i said and popped him.

His bottom lip trembled and he started to cry all over again.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. DONT GET THE CRYING NOW. YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH."i yelled, my eyes no longer filled with tears.

Then he just cried himself to sleep and I pulled up at the house.

Mommy sent out the guards to help me. They carried the bags and I carried the car seat witch Gage in it.

"T-t- Taylor?"My momma said looking me up and down.

"Hi."i said. "I missed you so much."she said hugging me.

Then every body else started running and hugging me.

Every one went to the back hard. My whole family was there. Jalani, Micah, Mama Carol,my sisters and brother, everyone in the music industry.

Then Jay Z showed up. Ugh, what is he doing here?

He walked straight over to Mommy and started talking to her.

She started yelling.

"SEAN GET THE FUCK. LEAVE. WHO INVITED YO UGLY ASS ANY WAYS. GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND DONT FUCKING COME BACK. BAI BITCH NIGGA."She said give him the pimp slap.

He punched her and blood shot out of her mouth.

Oh fuck no. Momma tried to stop them by stepping between them but Jay pushed her and started to hit on mother.

I dropped my plate- which contained a burger and fries and chips- on the floor and ran to him with full speed.

I push him over. "YOU DONT TOUCH MY PARENTS. YOU HEAR ME? BITCH NIGGA. GET THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL AWAY FROM HERE. IF YOU COME BACK I WILL KILL YOU, SET YOU TO FLAMES AND BURY YOU MORE THAN 6 FUCKING FEET UNDER."I said and punched him him as he fell to the ground.

He quickly gets up.

"Who the hell you talking to. I'm your dad you will listen to me and do as I say. go back inside."

"Haha. I'm not your daughter. your not my dad. your ugly ass could never be related to me. And guess what. I'm fucking 19 years old. I DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT WHEN I WANT WHERE I WANT."

He then slaps the shit out me.

"Somebody call 911."Somebody yelled as I punched him making him fly to the ground, like a crashing airplane.

"No don't call 911."i said.
I punched and kicked and slapped. I then kick him in his balls, and stomp his face.

I spit on him. "Momma go get the water."i ordered.

A few minutes later she came back. Now this was hot and ready. it's also very strong and will cut you very deep if it's aimed at you.

I spray it all over his body. And I mean all over.

Then I pick him up and throw him over the fence.

Then all you could hear was him being slammed into the lake water.

"Mommy mommy."Jayceon said running towards me and rubbing his eyes while crying.

"What's wrong baby."

"I scwared. I had a bwad dweam."he said.

"Oh Gage. I'm here. nothing Is going to happen. It's all over."i said comforting him.

TBC