Ch 61- PD & FW

( dedicated to prettyajia313, and TiaraMinaj_ HB ;) )

Bey POV

Okay! I'm really freaking out right now. Why does she never tell me when she leaves.

I'm getting dressed, in my closet, and I See some people peeking in the door.

I don't know if it's just me, but I closed the door and finished getting dressed. After I'm done, I go down stairs and see the same people trying to make lunch.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I'm FW and that's PD."FW said.

"What does that stand for."

"Oh Nicki never told you about us. Wow. We'll PD stands for Point Dexter and FW stands for Female Weezy."

"Hey I saw y'all in some videos. "

"You've seen all of Nicki AE's in videos."Point Dexter turned to Female Weezy. "She's a dumb ass."she told her.

I shrugged it off and started helping them with lunch.

"So tell me about yourselves."i asked.

"Why? So you can rat us out."FW snapped.

"No. I just want to get to know you."

"We'll. I love to spy on people. I like Barbie-."she GCO.

"You like Barbie."i gasped.

"Yeah she's so sweet and nice and beautiful. But every time I try to talk to her, she acts like I don't exist."

"We'll maybe you should give her something pink. that is her favorite color."i turned to FW. "Tell me about you."I sat at the bar stool.

"We'll as you know. Mi featured in You Mad. With lil Wayne and we was dancing. It was too fun. "

"You like any body."

"Nope. I don't like no body. No boy, no girl. I like myself. And even if I did like some one, they would look just like me but with a different taste in fashion, or what ever that is."

"We'll dang."

Author POV

Beyoncé took them to the mall and they helped PD, pick out something's for Barbie. They got her some pretty pink flowers, and A necklace.

"Barbie is going to love this."FW said.