Chapter 32

Ciara POV

"Come on Rih. stop being so scared."KayLynn told her as we got out the car.

"You guys i know we planned this and all but I'm scared as fuck right now."

"Well you can stay up in the car witcho scary ass."Diamond tell her.

Diamond, KayLynn and Me sneak into the house while Rihanna waits in the car.

We sneak into the kitchen, where we hear talking.

I look over and its them. "Some ones coming."i said as we turned around to go back.

We went the other way and split up.

Rih finally got her scary ass out the car and we went to the master bedroom.

Diamond POV

Me and KayLynn went up to Tay room and saw her watching tv.

So we attacked her and this girl right here wanna scream and kick people. alright i got something for you.

I got out the tape and taped her mouth shut.

Then we get the rope and tie her arms and legs and take her to the trunk.

Rih calls for back up, apparently they having problems getting Nicki stupid ass.

I went back inside and saw them pulling her down the hall. i sat there and laughed at them, rolling all over the floor.

"Get yo stupid ass up and come help us."Rihanna said.

I got up and helped them haul her to the trunk.

Soon we were able to get her in the car and we get in.

Nicki POV (inside the trunk)

Them stupid bitches didn't bother to put tape on me, or tie me up.

I looked around, and they got... TAY TOO.

Wtf.

Anyways, i tried my best to make no noise and get her untied.

So we continue to look around. How dumb can these people be leaving guns and knives in the trunk of a car along wit victims.

They got this kind've car where the trunk opens into the backseat.

This might just be easy to get out.