Ch 60- Barbie & Martha

( Martha to Left, Barbie to right)
(There is something in this chapter referring to one of Beyoncé songs. If you figure it out... I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. this should be so easy :) )

Bey POV

I walk into the kitchen, following the smells of food. I turn the corner to see, Barbie & Martha. Martha was dressed like a Angel, and Barbie was dressed in a pink dress with Pink shoes.

"Hi. I'm where's Nicki."I asked. They did the same that Roman and NTN did.

"We'll um. How did you get here."

"Nicki felt she had to do some thing sweet for her wife so she sent for us."

"I'm her wife."i said.

"Are you sure? She didn't tell us, it was Beyoncé."Barbie said looking dumbfounded.

I showed them the rings. Not ring, but rings. lol.

"She sure did put some rings on it." Martha said in amusement.

"Haha. yeah she sure did."

We sat down for breakfast. It was just us three, because I kicked Kelly and Solange out. "So when is Nicki coming back?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact. She's coming back right now."

Then both of them just went poof, and Nicki was sitting there in front me.

"How do you do that? Why do you do that."i asked.

"We'll darling. When Martha was a little girl. She went to a magic school. Then she grew up, and forgot about that one spell. When Martha got bored she would often see if she stil knew her spells. Then that one popped Up."She said with a British voice that I've only heard from Martha.

'You need some help!', I thought. After breakfast I washed the dishes and put them away.

Then I went to our room, and got back in my bed. We sat there staring at our selves in the ceiling mirror, listening to Get Low by waka flaka, Tyga, and Nicki. And drinking orange juice.