Chapter 33

Nick POV

We waited and waited and soon they stopped at the gas station.

All of them went inside and i opened the seat and crawled through wit Tay right behind me.

We stepped out and dusted ourselves off.

I guess one of them saw us and all three came running at us.

We ran for dear life. Then Tay started coughing and breathing hard.

Got damnit. i forgot she had asthma. Damn damn damn.

Shit shit shit. fuck.

"Keep running. hang in there."I said grabbing her hand as we ran through traffic as cars screeched to a halt and beeped horns as we passed thru.

Her face started to swell up. Wheres an inhaler when ya need one?

I put her on my back, and damn she thick but heavy. My weight and hers. got damn!!

We running through the woods as the car chased us .

I think we lost them. I stopped running and put Tay down on some soft grass.

I knelt down and looked... shes not breathing.

Damnit.

Im such a bad mother. I put Tay through hell and back.

She has to be out her mind to deal with a mom like me.

This is all my fault.

No phone. i lost my voice, from yelling and running through the cold winter air. and i also cant yell because they might find us.

Then i hear a 'Sssss' and some green looking snake come from under the grass.

What the mother fucking hell.

Quickly i take of my jacket and leave it there as Tay is back on my back and me running.

These heels are killing me. but i keep running.

Im stranded in the woods by a swamp, being chased by a snake and probably still being chased by the car. My daughter isn't breathing, I'm freezing, these shoes are killing me.