Ch 39

Nick POV

After the performance with Ariana Grande and Jessie J, we went to the back and i changed.

I got into some joggers and a plain wife beater and my jacket and went to my seat.

I watched every one else perform and then got up.

Went to the dressing room and changed into my outfit. I stayed behind the curtains waiting for the signal from August. We performed NO LOVE. Then me and Usher, and then Beyonce and Drake.

Bae did good.

As we were leaving Iggy told me i did good. i smiled and told her thank you.

On my way home in the limo with Bey i was on twitter and IG. me and Ariana were all over every thing. Whats the big deal. We were just dancing.

I wasn't even grinding on her. i got out and we went inside the house. I take a shower and get into my Barbie jammies.

Then i lay on the bed and stare up at the mirror basically staring at myself. The mirror is on the ceiling. So yeah.

Bey been quiet every since we got home.

"Whats wrong babe."i asked.

She glared at me and showed this one picture in particular.

It was me and Ari. The caption tho.

It says: Ari and Nic? Dancing together? Are they ya know, going out or something?

Wow. People make a big deal out of a picture.

I tweeted: Guys, really? Im married, Ari is 21 we are 10 years apart. Think. Its strictly business between me and her. if i wasn't married we might make a good couple but i am married and I'm not speaking on this again😞😔😠 .

Then i got a call from TT. It turned it a group conversation. Me, TT, Candi, Sherika, Candace we discuss this.

Phone conversation:

TT:hey, you heard bout the pic*while snacking on Chips*

Me:Yeah, bumming. really bumming

Candi:girl Y'all dancing together

Me:i know, but every thing is blowing over tho

Sherika: NIGGA, WTF IS THIS I HEAR?

Me: i honestly don't know darling*smirks and rolls eyes*

E/B (but nicki) :HEY MARTHA

Me: Oh My Gosh, Children

TT:lets hit the club tonight

E/B: Ok/ alright/ fine

TT: alright ill pick up every one some where round 10/ 11 ish

Me:Bye yall

Phone conversation over.