Ch 90- Dont Touch Me

Nicki POV

"STOP FUCKING HITTING ME. IM REALLY FINNA HURT YOU."I yelled.

Then I turned around and went to the fridge. She poked me in the back. I turned around and pointed my finger at her walking closer to her.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU STOP HITTING ME."

"Didn't I tell you to stop lying."

"Didn't I tell you stop cheating on me.."

"When was the last time I cheated."

"Hmm I don't know but you've gotten caught SEVEN TIMES? I had to go threw your phone twice because you were lying. Hmm. I only cheated once."

"Ya know you just told on your self, right?"

"Yes I know that. I'm not stupid. I'm honest. that's why I told on my self."

"What ever Nicki. I put up with your shit to much."She mumbled the last part and walked out.

"WHAT SHIT? HUH? IVE PUT UP WITH YOUR BULL TO LONG."

"SHUT THE HELL UP. YOU GET ON MY NERVES."She said.

"FUNNY. YOU DONT THINK THATS FUNNY? I PUT UP WITH YOU, SO MUCH AND I GET ON YOUR NERVES. REALLY?

"Yes really. Sometimes I want to strangle you."

"Go ahead. do it. DO IT. Strangle me then. "I said throwing my hands in the air.

She walked to me and held out her hands like she was about to choke me.

I stood there, waiting. I wanna see if she really gonna do it.

I looked her in the eyes, no sorrow or love showing from mine. Her eyes filled with tears but she refused to let them out.

Then she broke down crying on the floor. I started to walk out.

"Bye bye."i said and got my keys, phone and purse and headed out.

I went to my mothers house.

"Come on guys hurry up."i yelled up the stairs.

Lani and Ciah came down the steps followed by Mama Carol.

We get in my car and I drive and drive and drive. Did I tell you it was a really long drive.

23 minutes later

"Come on mama."i said.

I marched with my head held high.(not really marched-I don't March).

There we stood at the foot of his stone. Standing on his feet, I think.

Daddy should be proud of me and my brothers. Keeping my mom stable, and on her feet. it's been 12 years. Suddenly I felt a rush of nervousness and worry.

"Well, look at me daddy. Look at your little girl. I've grown so much. Im a mother, a celebrity, and I'm married. of curse you already know this right? You saw me, and watched over us...."i trailed off.

My stomach started doing summersaults. I slowly ran to the cliff and looked over it.

Looks about five feet. Shouldn't hurt me. I'll be dead by time I get there right?

I can't take this anymore.

How did I manage to become what I am now?

Beyoncé's bullshit, Tay getting pregnant-which shouldn't effect me but still does-, the fame.
All this pressure.
Sometimes, I wanna be in the sky.......

Then I jumped.

Jalani POV

"Nicki? What are you doing? "I asked walking towards my sister.

She stood on the cliff.

"NICKI GET DOWN. DO YOU HEAR ME? YOUR POSSED TO LISTEN TO ME. IM THE OLDEST. "

She jumped.

"ONIKA, NOOOOOOOOOOO."