Ch 89- Nah Da Kid Dont Play That, No Sasha

_____________
___Nicki POV___

I was zooming down the road in my my pink Lamborghini. Then some police car started making noise and kept telling me to pull over.

I just kept driving going faster every time he/ she caught up with me.

"Pull over or you will go to jail."she said.

Kept on going. I wasn't worried bout them but they was worried bout me.

Then it cornered me. oh my gosh.

She just slammed me on the car and put me in handcuffs.

I Didn't even get to hear my rights. Wtf.

Then she turned me around. "y- Your Nicki Minaj..."

"Yeah. And your an officer that's trying to take me to jail with out reading me my rights."

"But you can get out of this."

"How."

She threw me in the police car.

"Hold the fuck up. Nah I'm not bout to fuck you. At least not in this small car."

"We'll than let's go to my house."

"Okay."

I got something for her.

We went inside her house and it was okay. she showed me around. What the hell is she thinking, I'm not coming back here.

The whole time I'm still in hand cuffs.

She's probably onto me.

She threw me on the couch and I couldn't do anything but kick and scream.

Then she tied my legs together.

She told me to suck her hmm hmm.

"If you untie me I'll do It better."I said siducively.

She undid my hands. But she held them.

I'm never gonna get out of this one, I thought.

Cut me some slack nigga.

I started to hit her she stumbled back and grab my foot making me fall on to her.

"I don't like runners."she said.

"IM MARRIED."

"I don't care. I want you to beat this up."she said in my ear.

What's done in the dark comes to the light.

"Your a disgusting ass bitch get away from me your coo coo for my coco but you ain't getting any!"i said seriously and put my clothes back on.

"Oh Bitch. Do you wanna go to jail."

"No."

"We'll then come suck it."

"When was the last time you fucked something. Thirsty ass. Go suck a cock pit."

2 days later

I straightened my clothes and got up.

Yes I ended up doing something I shouldn't have.

But she forced me, and roman is gone... again and NTN couldn't fight by herself.

I got in the car and went back to the road that my car is still on.

Then I get the matches out my car and light the car on fire and speeded away.

I checked my phone.

84 missed calls from Bey, 13 text from Bey, 7 voicemails from Bey... and two calls from work.

I didn't come In for my sessions yesterday or today.

Oh damn. She's gonna let me have it when I get home.

She's gonna tell me off. Accuse me of cheating.
And give me the silent treatment.

"Where the hell where y-."I cut her off by walking past her and to our room.

"YOU DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU. HAVE YOU EVEN BOTHERED TO CHECK YOUR PHONE."

I didn't say anything.

I just got in the tub and soaked myself In water and soap letting my self be covered in it.

My whole body. If you look all you would see is my hair.(okay that's nasty😳)

____________
___Beys POV___

I hope she's not cheating. She been gone for two days.

It was getting boring around here. Because the kids live with Mama Carol because she is closer to there schools. Tay went back to Seattle. So it was just me.

All alone by myself. In this big ass house.

About an hour later she comes out the bathroom.

"Where were you?"i asked calmly.

"Studio."

"That's very funny Onika. Studio called here twice saying you didn't go In for your sessions. Are you gonna tell me the truth or do I have to beat it out of you."

She shrugged and got in bed. "NICKI IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU."i yelled.

"Stop yelling damn. Get off my dick."she said.

"We'll I wouldn't have to be on it, if you just told me."

She got up and got her pillows a blanket and comforter.

Then she made her way to one of the guest rooms.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU. DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME."

I slapped her. She gasped and held her cheek and fell.

"Next time you'll think about telling me the truth."i said kicking her and walking out the room.