Ch 63- This Bitch

Nicki POV

I flipped though the channels on the living room tv.

There is nothing on tv. I got up and went to the studio and recorded Get On Your Knees ft Ariana Grande.

"Nicki. You wanna go get some food or something."She said, as we took off our headphones.

"Sure."i said.

"Okay. I'll be back in two hours."

"Okay. see you then Ari."

I drove back home and started to get ready.

I straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail.

Then I waited on Ari. "where ya going."she asked.

"Get food."

"Bring us something back."The kids and Bey yelled as I walked down the stairs.

I went to her car. The ride was kind've quiet.

1 hour later

"I'll do it."she offered.

"Nah I got it thanks anyway."i said and got up with my cup.

"No I insist."she said taking it out my hand and walking away.

Ariana POV

I took it to the back and filled it up all the way with sprite and put the powder in. after it mixed in I put the top on and went back to our table.

I watched her drink it. We finished talking and soon she started drifting off to sleep.

I brought her to my car and we went to my house.

Then I sit her on the sofa and slap her just to make sure she's out and can't feel anything. just when I have all her clothes off, she wakes up, and looks around. Damn it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARIANA."she. Yelled trying to hurry and put on her clothes.

TBC