Ch 68-Getting Pampered

5 weeks later

Nicki POV

I went to the bank and got out a couple hundreds and fifties.

Bouts to spend it on my wife... And me.

Then I went back home and waited on her to get dressed.

We went to the mall and went to adult footlocker. We basically had bags from every adult store in the whole mall.

Then we went to te hair salon and got her hair done. My feet heart. Got me doing all this walking, but it was my idea so I can't complain.

"There's the smile I was looking for."i said laughing and pushing in her dimple.

"You make me happy."she said gushing.

"So you still wanna go get your nails done."

"Heck yeah."

We pulled up to the private nail salon.

"I'm gonna wait in the car."i said leaning my seat back.

"Oh no your not."

"Uh yeah I am."

"Pleeaassseee."

"What ever."i said and fixed my seat and got out.

We went inside and had to wait for them to sketch it out, plus there was other people getting there's done.

(Bey on top Nicki on bottom)

3 hours later

Beyoncé feel asleep on the way home. I carried her inside and put her on the bed.

Then I got out all the bags- which took hours- and put them in her closet.

I took a shower and put on my Barbie pajamas. Yes, I still wear pajamas . I'm an adult and a kid at the same time.(I was listening to that song by Future. Lol)

___

I know. Not much talking going on.