Chapter 12

Tay POV

When momma called every one down for dinner, I rolled out my bed and got up.

Got my robe and put It on and my socks and made my socks make noises on my way down stairs.

"Tay honey. pick up your feet or you'll get a carpet burn."Momma told me.

"I don't care. I deserve it anyway."i got my plate and slouches down in my seat.

"What's wrong wit you."Sierra asked.

"You wouldn't care."

"Uh yeah I would. I care about my family."

"She's a cheater and I'll never love again."i said falling into mommy and burying my face in her shirt.

"She?"

"KayLynn cheated on me. I feel so stupid."my voice was muffled.

I got up and threw my glass plate down, it cracked and my food spilled all over the floor.

"That's how my heart feels. broken."i said and went back up to my room.

Dropped on my bed and cried on my already soaked pillow.

Ma(mommy) came in my room. "Do you hear yourself. your like it's the end of the world."she said.

"It's the end of my love life."

"That's it. I'm tired of you moping round. get yo self cleaned up we going to the club."

Tay POV

I couldn't argue so I went and took a shower.

After I get all cleaned up I got out and brush my teeth. Then I go to my walk in closet and look around.

I want to be comfy, but cute.

So I decided on a red crop top and some red high waisted jeans with my red stilettos. I know it's a lot of red. But hey, my heart shattered and blood poured out. plus red is a feisty color.