Return of the Saviour

PERCY

------------>

It has been two years since the war with Gaea. Two summers away from camp and Annabeth who went to San Francisco to visit her dad and complete her studies. Life has been going really normal, given that I'm a demigod son of the big three.

One day suddenly Apollo, or Lester Papadopoulos turns up at my door asking me to drop him to camp. Well, I didn't refuse... I mean I can at least give my best cuz(P.S. Please don't tell Thalia I said this, she will probably kill me!) a ride home! A week later after this incident, a heartbreaking news came to me, Jason Grace had died fighting Emperor Caligula (Yeah another stupid Roman name for me to rememb--Aghh ADHD).

Piper was heart broken but now she has moved on, she swore off of boys and became a Hunter of Artemis. The very next day, Camp Half-Blood held his funeral. A sky blue shroud with an intricate design of Jupiter was burned to honor him. Okay enough catching up.

Today I am finally meeting up with Annabeth! She completed her higher studies and has returned to camp a week ago and guess what, I am going to propose to her today as soon as I reach camp.

_________________________________Time Skippy_________________________________

I can't wait to see Annabeth I haven't seen her in around 2 years, apart from Iris Messages of course. It's currently 12:30 pm and I pass through the border of Camp Half-Blood immediately searching around for a certain daughter of Athena I figured she was in her mother's cabin, so I head over to her cabin I walk into her cabin and see her talking to Malcolm and they seem to be catching up. When she sees me walk in she runs over me and gives me a hug.

" I've missed you seaweed brain, what took you so long?" She said with a flustered look on her face.

" Well I missed you too Wise Girl! And guess what? I have a little brother named Jay who didn't want me to leave causing me to be late!" I reply and give her a peck on the lips.

The conch horn sounds for lunch and the three of us move out towards the Pavilion laughing and cracking jokes. As we approach the Dining pavilion, I turn to Annabeth and tell her to meet me at the beach at 5:30 pm, and proceed to the Poseidon Table. I quickly sacrificed some blue pancakes to Poseidon and savored the rest of my delicious blue pancakes and blue orange juice.

_________________________________Time Skippy_________________________________

Finally, after visiting each of the seven (minus, sadly, Jason) its almost 5:20 pm, so I spend the rest 10 minutes dressing up as decently I could.

I wear a blue faded jeans and my favorite orange Camp t-shirt. I quickly glance myself in the mirror and try to tidy my hair and then dash of towards the beach. As I approach the beach, I can see the amazingly cute curly blonde hair that I had had fallen so hard for! I notice she isn't paying attention and decide to surprise her.

I tip toe into the clearing and slowly walk towards the shore. As I am about to reach her, a soft glow shines between me and Annabeth, signaling the arrival of a god and I avert my eyes, because I would love not to be disintegrated today. The glow quickly brightens to searing glow and I am blinded. When I am able to open my eyes, I can see the blurry outline of a 40 foot tall statue, and I assume I am in the Zeus cabin. Again when my eyesight focuses and I can see clearly, I see a slightly annoyed Goddess glaring at me.

Athena stood in the middle of the room with her arms crossed and a look on her face that made me think Uh-oh. She'd changed out of her armor, into jeans and a white blouse, but she didn't look any less warlike. Her gray eyes blazed.

"Well, Percy," she said. "What do you think you are going to do?"

"Um, propose to your daughter, ma'am."